Yerry Mina

Nothanks

I'm sure all the players and staff told him to play naturally.. do his things and have fun
it what they told coutinho.. i don't mind his attempt at a silly trick.. im glad it shows somewhat levels of confidence and i don't mind that, now if it becomes a habit and the silly trick is constantly failing then maybe he should learn to stop

God Serena

Considering it nearly costed us the game I have to wonder why you don't mind it. I think that should be cut out of his game entirely, there's just no reason to do something so stupid, confident or not. Deulofeu was confident he could take his man and we were forced to see hundreds of times just how far that got him.

If he just focuses on doing his job as a CB (Protecting our goal) he'll be much better, imo.

Nothanks

none of our defenders job is to just protect the goal, they all bar add extra layers to build up play.
i know you dislike mina but hide your bias a little more you've been wanting him to fail before he even debuted :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He shouldn't be making cocky passes period. He was trying to shine, I get that, but he needs to think of the team first.

Pretty sure Valverde will tell him not to do those anymore.

God Serena

none of our defenders job is to just protect the goal, they all bar add extra layers to build up play.
i know you dislike mina but hide your bias a little more you've been wanting him to fail before he even debuted :lol:

Uh, protecting the goal is the primary role of a center back. Yeah, on the other side of the ball they do help with buildup play, but that doesn't require running high up the pitch and abandoning your position as a CB.

And perhaps if you'd read my posts instead of just throwing a hater blanket my way you'd know that before he debuted all I did was wonder why he wasn't playing, and now I'm irked by his suicide runs forward and am not a fan of his no look pass.

Ronaldinho10

Give him time he didn't have such a bad debut IMO. Musnt forget that he played as a solo CB last game with EV layout so can't blame him much no pique or umtiti alongside him.

God Serena

Give him time he didn't have such a bad debut IMO. Musnt forget that he played as a solo CB last game with EV layout so can't blame him much no pique or umtiti alongside him.

Digne may not be a CB but he was the one covering for Mina. Digne was the better CB in that game...

DennyCrane

Haven't been following Barca or football in general lately so I'm in need of a quick heads-up: Who is this guy and why is he here ?

Barcilliant

I thought Valverde was supposed to be a manager who developed young players. He's the opposite. He doesn't even let them make the squad. Even Lucho gave more opportunities to the likes of Munir, Sandro and Rafinha.

Home of Barca Fans