Yerry Mina

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On a more positive note than the day has started today (injury news), here is the interview with our Colombian tower, Yerry.

[youtube]_N0pkAjCtQw[/youtube]

Couldn't they have used one of those SUVs they got lol

raedkuwait

damn we have a lot of players if not all of them, that make your heart dance when u listen to them, i mean all
our players have joyful down to earth personality and him he looks really really happy that he is playing for barca

Joan

Don't think we will see him for awhile. Mostly due to adaptation etc.

I think we will see him towards the end of the season if we have a big enough gap in points in La Liga to give him the game time.

You are probably right but I've never thought that way.

Espanyol should be an easy one and I thought he might be given a chance - cameo or even a start in the 2nd leg if the lead is comfortable.
After all, he's a Columbian representative and holds a spot in Brazil Serie A's top 11 - he's not an anonymous.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to MD, Valverde is in no hurry with Yerry right now.

Valverde wants him to slowly adapt and to keep the pressure low and instead of rushing him into the team.

xXKonan

Valverde says Yerry won't be able to play yet due to the lack of paperwork in terms of work permit being done yet.

same issues we had with Marlon but it should be resolved soon.

Kuchi

Damn papers, wanted to see him sub Masche off in the 90th minute of the Asspanyol game next week, as a passing of the baton of some sort.

Home of Barca Fans