Yerry Mina

Jombi

Yerry is back after his period on the sidelines and responded with a goal in the game against Corinthians.

xXKonan

According to MD, Robert was in Brazil to watch Yerry and even had a conversation with him to reassure him that we will buy him in the Summer. the article also mentions Yerry has offers from several clubs in January, one them being Dortmund.

mia7007

We need 2 defender in the summer to replace Mascherano and Vermaelen, and may be 1 in winter and 1 in summer if Vermaelen will leave in winter
Mina, DeLight, Tah, Lenglet

I prefer DeLight over all of them with Mina second option due to his low price over Tah

Riordon

We need 2 defender in the summer to replace Mascherano and Vermaelen, and may be 1 in winter and 1 in summer if Vermaelen will leave in winter
Mina, DeLight, Tah, Lenglet

I prefer DeLight over all of them with Mina second option due to his low price over Tah

According to MD Robert has told Yeray Mina that he will be with us from next summer, price is 10m. Not sure about De Ligt as he will be really expensive and he isn't that good defensively. We are in a dire need of quality over the whole pitch, if we could fix our CB problems for 30-40m, that would leave some much needed money to reinforce the rest of the team. If we can get De Ligt for 30m, we should. But not more than 40m. I think Upamecano is a far superior player to him though.

Windhook

Ajax sold Davinson Sanchez to Tottenham for 40 million euros and I don't see why the Amsterdam club wouldn't try match that offer for De Ligt.

Riordon

I think they want more for De Ligt than they got for Davinson. Jonathan Tah has a 25m release clause. Very strong defensively. Bring Jonathan Tah and Yeray Mina and we have fixed our CB problems with two quality young players for a combined fee of 35m. Still lower than what Ajax wants for De Ligt.

xXKonan

Yerry's entourage talked with RAC1 saying the intention by us to is bring him in the summer but the situation could still change due to Mascherano leaving in January.

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20171212-003234_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md12.jpg

MD says Mina for Masche as we want to advance his arrival.

xXKonan

Get this deal done early so we can have in at the start of January window.

He will have almost a month to adapt while Masche is still here. I know some are worried about the adaption period, but as long as Pique,Verm and Umtiti are fit and I mean keyword Fit I think we will be alright with Yerry adapting to european football and Valverde's system.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Get this deal done early so we can have in at the start of January window.

He will have almost a month to adapt while Masche is still here. I know some are worried about the adaption period, but as long as Pique,Verm and Umtiti are fit and I mean keyword Fit I think we will be alright with Yerry adapting to european football and Valverde's system.

If Paulinho can adapt and walk into our starting midfield, Yerry Mina might very well be capable of doing the same thing in defense

Home of Barca Fans