Yerry Mina

Xaviniesta

Pique should rest tomorrow and let mina play next to umtiti. they're going to be our backline for the next 5+ years if everything goes well

serghei

I want to see him starting tomorrow. Pique has showed signs of discomfort in just about every game in the last month. Needs a rest. We need to start rotating more to have a chance for the treble.

God Serena

I want to see him starting tomorrow. Pique has showed signs of discomfort in just about every game in the last month. Needs a rest. We need to start rotating more to have a chance for the treble.

This isn't the game for rotations. I'd rather have our starting CB out there than our 4th choice who can't even make a match squad in normal circumstances.

serghei

This isn't the game for rotations. I'd rather have our starting CB out there than our 4th choice who can't even make a match squad in normal circumstances.

He showed in the games he played that he can do fine. Again, he is a starter for Colombia, playing vs the likes of Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil on regular basis. Sure he can handle playing vs a poor Bilbao team at home.

God Serena

He showed in the games he played that he can do fine. Again, he is a starter for Colombia, playing vs the likes of Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil on regular basis. Sure he can handle playing vs a poor Bilbao team at home.

Paulinho plays for Brazil but he's total shit for us and didn't have a successful European career by any metric prior to joining us. International competition does not matter.

In the one official game he's played for us he wasn't very great. Poor positioning, terrible decision making, the infamous no look pass that almost lost the game for us, etc. And our opponents then were roughly as good as Athletic.

I don't believe Mina is anywhere near ready to play for us, and from the way he's frozen out of the squad it seems Valverde holds a similar opinion.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
That no look pass will haunt you forever it seems. It was not that bad. A difficult and ambitious pass through the lines that was picked off. With proper counter pressing we could have stopped the counter btw. but were caught sleeping. Especially Busi who decided to call for offside instead of sprinting back immediately. That is why he had to make that last ditch tackle.

That is how I remember it.

El Flaco

Paulinho plays for Brazil but he's total shit for us and didn't have a successful European career by any metric prior to joining us. International competition does not matter.

In the one official game he's played for us he wasn't very great. Poor positioning, terrible decision making, the infamous no look pass that almost lost the game for us, etc. And our opponents then were roughly as good as Athletic.

I don't believe Mina is anywhere near ready to play for us, and from the way he's frozen out of the squad it seems Valverde holds a similar opinion.

Yerry Mina's no-look pass

[gfy]ShadowyShabbyJunebug[/gfy]

[gfy]WaryPlushBarasingha[/gfy]

CatalinR10

he wanted to make the guy in front of him think he was going to pass to S.Roberto so he would move more towards him and the ball to end at Paco(?)

I don't see how a ball recovered by getafe 60 meters away from our goal in the 12'th minute could have cost us the game.

serghei

He fooled Paco instead of the Getafe player with that no look pass. :lol:

Guy doesn't lack confidence that's for sure...

God Serena

That no look pass will haunt you forever it seems. It was not that bad. A difficult and ambitious pass through the lines that was picked off. With proper counter pressing we could have stopped the counter btw. but were caught sleeping. Especially Busi who decided to call for offside instead of sprinting back immediately. That is why he had to make that last ditch tackle.

That is how I remember it.

When you're the last man you don't make difficult and ambitious passes through the lines, and you certainly don't do it without even looking.

he wanted to make the guy in front of him think he was going to pass to S.Roberto so he would move more towards him and the ball to end at Paco(?)

I don't see how a ball recovered by getafe 60 meters away from our goal in the 12'th minute could have cost us the game.

Listen to yourself. Barca CBs feed the ball to the midfield, they don't fool the opposing attack. He'd have much better off just playing it simple. I mean, he had no less then three open passes he could have made with ease, but he had to be stylish. Gross.

That game ended in a draw and we would have been down 1 had Busquets not been there to save the day. That's how it almost costed us...

Home of Barca Fans