Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2524

Thread: Yerry Mina

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Those headers in Russia really paid off for us.

Yup, otherwise it must have been difficult event to recoup the investement made on him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so whats the buyback clause?
    fuck goverment

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likeable kid, I hope he makes it in the PL. League should suit him more than Barca's game.
    He stepped up at the WC and raised his value so it has become a really good investment. Almost 20 Mil. profit, very nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    so whats the buyback clause?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    This just confirms the idea that a few glitzy games / goals in a WC is ALL it takes to go from a zero to a hero. If Mina doesn't score those goals at the WC, does anybody come in for him, leave aside the price at which Everton have come for him at?

I find it hard to believe that with the kind of money that is spent on scouting, these kind of transfers still take place so often. I'm not saying that he is a bad player for them; just that he has been bought purely on the WC performances, and that's a fact because he hasn't played anything for us.
    We were always going to make profit from him, just not this much. English teams were after him even before WC.. It was always going to be good business. We got him for so cheap (12 million).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    This just confirms the idea that a few glitzy games / goals in a WC is ALL it takes to go from a zero to a hero. If Mina doesn't score those goals at the WC, does anybody come in for him, leave aside the price at which Everton have come for him at?

I find it hard to believe that with the kind of money that is spent on scouting, these kind of transfers still take place so often. I'm not saying that he is a bad player for them; just that he has been bought purely on the WC performances, and that's a fact because he hasn't played anything for us.
    We were always going to make profit from him, just not this much(maybe around 20 mil€?). English teams were after him even before WC.. It was always going to be good business. We got him for so cheap (12 million).

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now he's gone... a video I always liked:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope he proves himself at Everton and can return some day, the guy has a great personality

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great level headed responses from Jair. If Yerry wants to make an eventual return he needs to buckle down and prove to Barca that he can.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a classy response.

Both seem like great people and I'm glad we have that buyback incase he really does develop into something special.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like his face or his stupid dance but even I will say this much, I hope he does go to Everton and improves, and drastically. If he learns how to actually play defense he has all the other tools to be a top class player.

I just don't think it's likely.
    On whether or not we'll get 50m for Paulinho

Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?
    I'm quite sure they will pay already this January, so I'm happy to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Gladly , not a chance we are getting anywhere near that after a year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to all our ex players at Everton. I hope Mina, Digne and Gomes can make Everton a top 4 team.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he does really well for Everton, he seems like a cool guy. The style should also suit him better and as a starter his headers could easily add up to 10+ goals.

I don't think he'll ever return to Barca so i don't care about the buy back that much but its nice to have i guess.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Yerry Mina: "I leave with a bittersweet taste because I wanted to show what I have got. Unfortunately that did not happen, but that's football and now I'll have to do it in this wonderful club that is Everton." [md]

- Mina: "I did not have many minutes but I thank each of the technicians because they were there and they supported me. Now I have to enjoy what's coming and think about helping my new team."

- Mina: "If you do not have minutes and then out all of the sudden you play a game it's complicated."

- Mina: "Barça is wonderful and I would like to be here forever, but now I have to focus on Everton, I will fight till death."

- Mina: "Training with Leo, Alba, Coutinho, Suárez, Paulinho, Piqué, Umtiti ... makes you stronger both mentally and technically."

- Mina: "The truth is that I think with Gomes and Digne we will adapt more quickly. Having someone you already know in a dressing room always helps."

- Mina: "The thing that attracts me the most to the Premier League is that the smaller teams can win against the bigger teams."

- Mina: "I want to thank all the supporters of Barcelona for everything, for the good and the bad, because the bad made me stronger and the good motivated me every day. So thank you, thank you for the support on and off the pitch, I appreciate it very much. Visca Barça!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will score more goals than Morata in the EPL this season