Yerry Mina

Albo

Only the really skinny, uncoordinated ones.

Imo all tall people look more clumsy to some extent than short people, doesn't mean they are clumsy, they just look a bit clumsy.

Edit: Tall is over 193 in my eyes.

GetIn

Imo all tall people look more clumsy to some extent than short people, doesn't mean they are clumsy, they just look a bit clumsy.

Edit: Tall is over 193 in my eyes.

I think that has a lot to do with the fact that things aren't really made for people that tall. Doorways, cars, airplanes, you name it. It makes it look like their body language is really awkward, when in reality they're just adjusting to their undersized surroundings. Also doesn't help that their center of gravity is a lot higher.

xXKonan

[tw]874749317713723393[/tw]

Says Barcelona has an agreement with Palmeiras to bring in Yerry in January.

His other two tweets are that if we want to bring him in earlier we would need to renegoatiate with Palmeiras to do so.

xXKonan

He's considered one of the best defenders in South America right now. and for only 9 million euros, it's not a bad punt at all considering how much money young CB's are going for these days.

I guess we will have to wait and see how he does here though, dude is tall (6'5) and physically strong and good in the air as well.

xXKonan

Read on MD that if Palmeiras get eliminated from the Copa Libertadores in the round 16, there's a big chance Yerry could join this summer and instead of January.

Home of Barca Fans