Yerry Mina

God Serena

So you are this mad when he got MotM. Imagine if he got flop of the match then i guess you wouldn't think twice about trusting the media :pep:

Not mad, just doubt he was anything better than above average. His hype will die down when he actually has to play defense, I suspect. Like what happened here. Adversus actually quoted his fucking pass % to big up his performance ffs :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
They're around the same position they're in last season so I assume nothing had changed. They managed a draw against Chelsea last season too without Mina.

Way to reinforce the stereotype of Valverde fans spouting "muh results" without actually understanding the game :lol:

raki

He just played 1 game because Zouma was a loanee from Chelsea. He did very well. I wish him the best.
Everton are a much better side this season. The new players took some weeks to play but now they have Bernard, Gomes, Digne and Mina all ready to play.
Adding Richarlison, Sigurdsson and Tosun+Walcott there´s a great squad. I predict top 6 for them.

Adversus

He just played 1 game because Zouma was a loanee from Chelsea. He did very well. I wish him the best.
Everton are a much better side this season. The new players took some weeks to play but now they have Bernard, Gomes, Digne and Mina all ready to play.
Adding Richarlison, Sigurdsson and Tosun+Walcott there´s a great squad. I predict top 6 for them.

I hope so but unfortunately we dropped some silly points at the start of the season so top 6 may be tough but I think we won't be too far off.

Much2soon

Not sure what to make of him. I don't rate him at all but he was decent for the season before today.

He was horrendous today, then again it was against City.

Adversus

He was also playing left CB in 3 which I think didn't help him but yea his passing wasn't good.

TBH I think Keane and Zouma are both better although Zouma was poor for one of their goals too.

However it was City.

Arizona Scott

The fact we didn't go unbeaten last season because of Yerry Mina has made me depressed tbh.
I dont blame mina, he never should have seen the pitch in a real game, i blame EV and the front office for making the team travel and play in a friendly right before.
Despicable to the fans.

EdmondDantes

That friendly fucked a historical league season over.

Anyway, how many injuries has Mina has since his move to Everton? I tried to keep up with them at the start of the season but that got boring very quickly.

Home of Barca Fans