Yerry Mina

Porque

Game was fine. Away to Celta after not playing for ages. Umtiti was worse lately for example (not saying he is better than Umtiti).

messi010

Thought he did fine, and considering he has had no game time he was good. I think its clear some people already have an opinion or agenda against him. You can blame him for that second goal but ter ategen should have done better. I honestly think he played better than vermaelen tbh

Laplacian

His instincts in blocking shots is pretty good. Awful positioning though. Not going to throw him off though, he has like two games under his belt. Don't know why Valverde would use such a greenhorn against a tough opposition.

snowy

He did good. He was like winning all his aerial duels. Made some good sliding tackles as well.

Glad he got the full 90

Horatio

You're welcome
He's sloppy during regular play sometimes. But his heading is immense. He can be a great addition against set-pieces but needs to improve in some other areas.

MTL_Barca

You can't expect him to impress against Celta away with a full rotation of the whole team. He obviously still has to adapt to Barca and la liga in general, so starting this game after weeks without a game is very difficult and i think he did ok.

He should've started some easier home games, with a better midfield, and being subbed in for some games we were leading. That's how you show a new/young player you trust him and not by letting him watch from bench/stands for weeks and then suddenly throw him in an away game we often lost in the last seasons.

He is still showing the expected weaknesses in positioning but getting games is the only way to really improve that and there were enough games where he could've played. Hope Valverde gives him some more chances this season.

Last edited:

serghei

He did well considering our back 4 were put under huge pressure from the frequent fuck ups of Gomes and Denis especially who couldn't control even simple passes.

ASordidGod

Hard to judge when there's absolutely no protection in front of you, but I thought he did quite a few good things but caught in the wrong position too often. Overall, I certainly wouldn't give up on him yet. Unless of course there's a possibility of Arthur in the summer and we need the non EU spot. Mid HAS to be priority. (assuming Umtiti stays.)

Home of Barca Fans