User Tag List

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 902

Thread: Yerry Mina

  1. #796
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,999
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    No, him and Ibra have the same height at 6 ft. 5 in.

    By the way, how come he was not presented to the fans at Camp Nou? I must have missed something because I never saw a video of him juggling a ball at the stadium in a Barca kit.
    Presented tomorrow/today depending on where you are.

    Saturday.
    Just get a better midfield

  2. #797
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuca: "Beyond his footballing qualities, Mina will provide a very positive atmosphere in the dressing room. With his dances.."


  3. #798
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,600
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, he's right.

    But also without his dances it seems he's a very positive person who should fit well and quickly into the team.

  4. #799
    Member
    Flavius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gernany, Nürnberg
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Cuca: "Beyond his footballing qualities, Mina will provide a very positive atmosphere in the dressing room. With his dances.."

    Imaging him and Pique on duet..
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic4676_1.gif

  5. #800
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,600
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's lucky Puyol is not here anymore though. He'd slap him everytime he'd start to dance.

  6. #801
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,600
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #802
    Senior Member
    Ousmane Dembélé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    His locker is right next to Paulinho's; I don't think we're supposed to keep two alphas that close together. Pauly might feel threatened.


  8. #803
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard a podcast (by 2 guys who actually watch Serie A, one of them a Palmeiras-fan), which mentioned some of his weaknesses. I guess it is interesting, because all of his very many qualities has been pointed out a lot lately, but few puts light on potential weak spots:

    - Can sometimes get caught upfield, loosing the ball because of his solo-drives forward, when no clear passing-opportunity is available
    - Lack of speed to catch opponents when starting behind them, e.g. in situations as described above
    - Fine passing, but not world-class, and will often be more comfortable dribbling forward rather than doing the tricky pass to a team-mate

  9. #804
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    - Can sometimes get caught upfield, loosing the ball because of his solo-drives forward, when no clear passing-opportunity is available
    - Lack of speed to catch opponents when starting behind them, e.g. in situations as described above
    v 2.0

  10. #805
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this man already

  11. #806
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like there’s almost as many people present at his presentation as Coutinho’s. A lot of Colombians.

  12. #807
    Senior Member
    Ousmane Dembélé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Seems like there’s almost as many people present at his presentation as Coutinho’s. A lot of Colombians.
    Also because the fact that Coutinho's presentation was held on Monday, whereas Mina was unveiled on a Saturday.

  13. #808
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Also because the fact that Coutinho's presentation was held on Monday, whereas Mina was unveiled on a Saturday.
    Probably that also. Still too few came to see Coutinho, IMO. Especially considering that he is a world-class player and our most expensive signing ever.

  14. #809
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,896
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post


    His locker is right next to Paulinho's; I don't think we're supposed to keep two alphas that close together. Pauly might feel threatened.

    Next to ultimate alpha - Arda

  15. #810
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legend