Yerry Mina

khaled_a_d

Coutinho has an EU passport. I am pretty sure Mina is seen as a direct challenger to Pique. And Pique needs a challenger. He's complacent.

Conflicting news about it
Here it stats he has one
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/06/brexit-players-liverpool-wouldnt-able-sign-without-eu/

Here he isn't :
https://twitter.com/marcelobechler/status/948941785266638848

But I don't get how he has one, he wasn't able to move to Inter early due to lack of EU citizenship, didn't stay enough in any of Spain, UK or Italy to get one

serghei

We're buying Yerry Mina because many think he's gonna be a world class defender, and our staff seems to agree with that. I have my doubts with him, but if he becomes that, it's the 2nd jackpot we've hit after Umtiti.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have my doubts too and I am against non-Eu spot being wasted on backup CB but if he isn't good then we will surely be able to recuperate the fee.

Jombi

I have my doubts too and I am against non-Eu spot being wasted on backup CB but if he isn't good then we will surely be able to recuperate the fee.

Pique will soon be 31 years old and is getting slower and slower. Mina is not seen as merely a backup. What makes you think that? He will challenge for the spot next to Umtiti.

jairzinho

Not entirely convinced myself but the hierarchy at the club sees potential in him.

One thing is for sure he's very comfortable on the ball especially for a guy at 6'5 and is always a threat at set-pieces.

He's almost as tall as Mertesacker FFS.

Nucky

Mascherano is leaving for China, Mina will be good replacment for Masch. Hope a starter along with Umtiti one day.

draconifire

Our defensive signings has been pretty spot on, can argue about vermalean but he is performing now. If the board see potential in him, then I'm onboard.
I do not trust them much with midfielders and attackers.

jamrock

None of us have seen him play really, so let's just wait and see, and hope he plays and well as he dances and celebrate and we will be set for a decade

Jallo

All the highlights of him are heading the ball away or scoring, and doing his awesome celebration. Anyone know if he can actually defend in La Liga, is he Barça quality?

xXKonan

[tw]949717234707988481[/tw]

Lost within the chaos but Yerry Mina is done for 12 million and will be presented on Wednesday.

Home of Barca Fans