Yerry Mina

xXKonan

6b1809f81e8ab2210447651e625fcb0af033b560_hq.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to him score at the Bernabeu and twerk in front of Ramos. Madlad Mina

xXKonan

According to Alfredo Martinez the deal should be officially done for 12 Million tomorrow and he should be presented on either Monday or Tuesday.

xXKonan

[tw]949054952986611712[/tw]

Cat radio saying the same. He will make 3.7 Million Gross for wages and we will pay 3 more on top of the 9 million to get him now.

Devils

Feels like I am dreaming seeing Football Club Barcelona operating with such urgency and efficiency in a transfer window.

xXKonan

Feels like I am dreaming seeing Football Club Barcelona operating with such urgency and efficiency in a transfer window.
I remember Cat radio/MD? saying that after the summer and after we restructured the sporting department we are focusing on getting pre-agreements done much earlier before the transfer windows start so it would make things easier.

Look at the Griez rumors, there's a good chance we have everything tied up and we will pay his clause in July.

FC B

Watched a few videos of him but don't know why I'm not feeling confident he'll make it at Barca, for some reasons he kinda reminds me of Mathieu.

Home of Barca Fans