Yerry Mina

Sorin

You want to tell me that if he scores a winning goal in Bernabeu he can't celebrate like that?

Fuck that! Hope he does it. Would drive those bitches mad as hell. Foam coming out of their mouth and shit which is just sensational.

Kohe321

You want to tell me that if he scores a winning goal in Bernabeu he can't celebrate like that?

Fuck that! Hope he does it. Would drive those bitches mad as hell. Foam coming out of their mouth and shit which is just sensational.

If Deulofeu runs off the bench and joins him in a perfectly choreographed goal rave so intense that tufts of the Bernabeu pitch goes flying everywhere, I'm all for it to be honest. :lol:

Kohe321

tbh I think Deulofeu matured but he looks like he has some crazyness in him that he's hiding

After games he scores I picture him shotting tequilas and dancing into the night with arms flailing wildly around, hitting furniture and walls yelling "Deulofeeeeeeeeu" until the early hours of the morning.

Sorin

If Deulofeu runs off the bench and joins him in a perfectly choreographed goal rave so intense that tufts of the Bernabeu pitch goes flying everywhere, I'm all for it to be honest. :lol:

I know, right! Just the thought of their fanbase crying and screaming whatever shit at Yerri just as he styles in front of them is giving me a semi.

Don't tell anyone but my sources tell me that Deulofeu has been deliberately tanking his performances so that he can easily exit the club without any suspicion and avoid getting utterly humiliated by Mina in a dance-off.

Haters will say Mina coming in just as Deu is rumored to leave is a mere coincidence, but I know the truth.

Home of Barca Fans