Yerry Mina

Adversus

That friendly fucked a historical league season over.

Anyway, how many injuries has Mina has since his move to Everton? I tried to keep up with them at the start of the season but that got boring very quickly.

A lot. I think he's just about ready to come back from a foot injury and he came injured so in total he has only played a few games. In the games he's played he has looked a little dodgy and at the moment he's probably 3rd choice behind Keane and Zouma but it's still early days in his Everton career. Thankfully with Keane and Zouma having relatively good seasons it hasn't been much of a loss but we do miss him with set pieces where we have been awful.

God Serena

I dont blame mina, he never should have seen the pitch in a real game, i blame EV and the front office for making the team travel and play in a friendly right before.
Despicable to the fans.

He should have never seen the pitch in a real game, but that didn't stop fans from attacking anyone who dared suggest he wasn't good enough. :lol:

God Serena

Come on now man. You are approaching the level of Zincubus and his crush on Rakitic. :pep:

My hate boners are legendary. Haven't disliked a player so much since Bravo. Speaking of Bravo though, watching his career flatline the moment he left Barca like I always said it would was a sight to behold. :lol:

EdmondDantes

It seems Marco Silva is not all that happy with him:

"Lo primero que le pido es más consistencia en los entrenamientos. Quiero verle entrenar bien todos los días hasta el dinal de la temporada. Su primera campaña en la Premier es totalmente distinta a todo lo que ha hecho hasta ahora. No tiene nada que ver con su período en Colombia, Brasil o el Barça. Inglaterra es algo distinto"

Basically asking him to train better.

Joan

'Something diferent compared to Barca...' haha if he was good, he'd still be here. Move of a decade, really.

Messigician

It seems Marco Silva is not all that happy with him:

"Lo primero que le pido es más consistencia en los entrenamientos. Quiero verle entrenar bien todos los días hasta el dinal de la temporada. Su primera campaña en la Premier es totalmente distinta a todo lo que ha hecho hasta ahora. No tiene nada que ver con su período en Colombia, Brasil o el Barça. Inglaterra es algo distinto"

Basically asking him to train better.

He cost us an undefeated season... much like that valdes backup cost us the league

Adversus

His agent says it is nonsense. I suspect he is unhappy with having to be third choice behind Zouma and Keane but maybe he has been told Zouma is most likely staying at Chelsea.

Either way there's no way Everton would loan him out. We couldn't afford to replace him without a fee coming in. If he was willing to go to a lower table premiership club he may be moved on but I doubt that will happen.

Home of Barca Fans