Yerry Mina

Cule4life

The Culest
So you are this mad when he got MotM. Imagine if he got flop of the match then i guess you wouldn't think twice about trusting the media :pep:

Messigician

You are awful for us!

Mina barely got a chance here. Unless you are a gypsy fortune teller you can't dismiss him with certainty!

He got a chance here and blew our undefeated season in the worst defensive performance in barca history.

He is a rubbish defender and I'm glad we made a profit on him.

Porque

He got a chance here and blew our undefeated season in the worst defensive performance in barca history.

He is a rubbish defender and I'm glad we made a profit on him.

Messi got a chance and blew our winning streak against Betis. Sell before it is too late.

Adversus

He is awful for us. But good for hoofball teams like Everton

We aren't a hoofball team under Silva. Our CF is only 5.10 and a converted winger with two small wingers either side.

Plus he had a 90% pass completion rate and in general he did really well against Chelsea. I'm not sure MoTM good but he was good.

Messigician

We aren't a hoofball team under Silva. Our CF is only 5.10 and a converted winger with two small wingers either side.

Plus he had a 90% pass completion rate and in general he did really well against Chelsea. I'm not sure MoTM good but he was good.

Ok I haven't watched Everton
this season just last season which was hoofball ik lake your word things have changed. If Mina is performing well for you guys I'm happy you got your moneys worth because he was dreadful for us because of the pressure he was under.

Home of Barca Fans