Thread: Yerry Mina

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio_Busquets View Post
    I'm skeptical about this deal for three reasons:
    1. I don't trust Barto and his board
    2. All European top clubs have scouts in South America and yet it doesn't seem that too many of them have noticed him.
    3. The relatively low price.

Why do some people find it so strange that someone has some doubts about this deal?
    I think I know the answer: How can anyone dare to doubt Robert Fernandez, Braida and Segura?!
    What a load of rubbish.

Basically you dont have a clue about the player and have decided to make things up because you dont know anything.

He is a well known player that plenty of teams have been linked to and supposedly willing to pay a bigger price.

Try not to take piss out of other peoples opinions of him based on your own ignorance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a machine in the air.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    What a load of rubbish.

Basically you dont have a clue about the player and have decided to make things up because you dont know anything.

He is a well known player that plenty of teams have been linked to and supposedly willing to pay a bigger price.

Try not to take piss out of other peoples opinions of him based on your own ignorance.
    This reminds me of another deal from the same league that was the cause of someone going to prison!
    Who are the other clubs and how much do they want to pay for him?
    And it was the other way around, others didn't seem to accept me having a different opinion from theirs!
    You are free to say he is the best CB in the world no problem!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This reminds me of another deal from the same league that was the cause of someone going to prison!
    Who are the other clubs and how much do they want to pay for him?
    And it was the other way around, others didn't seem to accept me having a different opinion from theirs!
    You are free to say he is the best CB in the world no problem!
    Showing yet more ignorance.

Another one who thinks Rossel is in trouble due to Neymar transfer but doesnt have a clue what they are speaking about.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is almost 23, so he isn't really a raw young talent from South America anymore and I didn't really hear much about him other than him being linked to Barca.
    Also the price reminds me of Douglas, I don't think you can get "the best young defender to come out of South America for a while" for just 9m.
    As people here mentioned, we got the buying option just after he signed for them. That is the reason for low price

I don't follow the Brazilian league but I know one thing about it:
    When there are real talents there they get extremely hyped and their prices get very high due to various European top clubs competing to sign them.
    Has this happened with 9m Yerry Mina?
    Maybe if you do follow the Brazilian league you can tell us more about him?!
    How many defenders have you heard about in Brazilian league, attacking talent are the ones that get hyped

I'm skeptical about this deal for three reasons:
    1. I don't trust Barto and his board
    2. All European top clubs have scouts in South America and yet it doesn't seem that too many of them have noticed him.
    3. The relatively low price.

Why do some people find it so strange that someone has some doubts about this deal?
    I think I know the answer: How can anyone dare to doubt Robert Fernandez, Braida and Segura?!
    1-Barto and board still got many players right. That isn't a valid reason really
    2-He is followed by many other clubs, Chelsea was one of them. But we have the option to buy him which means if they came with an offer we can just trigger our buying option
    3-Again , deal was made early

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another note, we need at least one of him or Marlon to be ready to be at least good enough 4th CB (if not 3rd option CB) as it is more likely that Mascherano and Vermaelen won't be here after next year. We can't afford to spend big on 2 CBs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    On another note, we need at least one of him or Marlon to be ready to be at least good enough 4th CB (if not 3rd option CB) as it is more likely that Mascherano and Vermaelen won't be here after next year. We can't afford to spend big on 2 CBs
    The B team has Tarin, Cuenca, and Bueno on it so one of them could prove good enough for 4th CB if one of those two is good enough for 3rd.

Granted we basically never get to see any of those three play CB because our manager prefers to use our worst possible defense in most games so maybe they don't even have a chance, lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    The B team has Tarin, Cuenca, and Bueno on it so one of them could prove good enough for 4th CB if one of those two is good enough for 3rd.

Granted we basically never get to see any of those three play CB because our manager prefers to use our worst possible defense in most games so maybe they don't even have a chance, lol.
    Funny that I was actually logging it to talk about Bueno and Cuenca situation
    This is the best case scenario (or both Marlon and Mina proves to be enough for CB position while the others get loaned to Liga teams) but I am talking about a more realistic possibility. Spending 9M or non on a new CB and 30M should be worst case scenario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    As people here mentioned, we got the buying option just after he signed for them. That is the reason for low price

How many defenders have you heard about in Brazilian league, attacking talent are the ones that get hyped

1-Barto and board still got many players right. That isn't a valid reason really
    2-He is followed by many other clubs, Chelsea was one of them. But we have the option to buy him which means if they came with an offer we can just trigger our buying option
    3-Again , deal was made early
    I didn't know about the buying option, now it makes much more sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy is massive.

This is a great transfer. Our CB situation is really amazing.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until I see him here I won't be sure this transfer is concluded. Also has anyone seen him play? Is he technically good? Barca CB has to know how to play with the ball and not only how to defend. I also hope he is fast enough considering he is 195 cm tall!

Because of the way we play our CB can be exposed to one on one situation more often than in any other top club so he needs to be fast enough, I would say this is much more important for us than his height.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 11th September 2017 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more up to date video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fckng octopus. I like him.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am colombian and have seen Mina play many times, trust me he is very good, better than the overrated Davinson in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We wont be able to hold on to both him and Marlon long term. With Umtiti only being 23, they'll have to compete to be the Pique replacement. The loser will want to leave. It's a very nice "problem" to have though, our CB situation is probably better than any other area of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.