Yerry Mina

5ergio_Busquets

Journalists, scouts, pundits

He is almost 23, so he isn't really a raw young talent from South America anymore and I didn't really hear much about him other than him being linked to Barca.
Also the price reminds me of Douglas, I don't think you can get "the best young defender to come out of South America for a while" for just 9m.

xXKonan

Yerry is nowhere near as random as the Douglas deal was.

The only reason why he costs 9 million euros is because we made a deal to get a first option on him back when he just signed with Palmerias in 2016. heck we even tried to sign him for the B team before around that time as well but it was decided it would be best for him if he played with Palmerias.

If we didn't strike that deal with Palmerias, he would have costed a lot more than just 9 million euros without a doubt.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is almost 23, so he isn't really a raw young talent from South America anymore and I didn't really hear much about him other than him being linked to Barca.
Also the price reminds me of Douglas, I don't think you can get "the best young defender to come out of South America for a while" for just 9m.

If you had followed the Brazilian league, you would have heard about him. Your current opinion is based solely on your ignorance.

5ergio_Busquets

If you had followed the Brazilian league, you would have heard about him. Your current opinion is based solely on your ignorance.

I don't follow the Brazilian league but I know one thing about it:
When there are real talents there they get extremely hyped and their prices get very high due to various European top clubs competing to sign them.
Has this happened with 9m Yerry Mina?
Maybe if you do follow the Brazilian league you can tell us more about him?!

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

I'm skeptical about this deal for three reasons:
1. I don't trust Barto and his board :bartomeu::robert:
2. All European top clubs have scouts in South America and yet it doesn't seem that too many of them have noticed him.
3. The relatively low price.

Why do some people find it so strange that someone has some doubts about this deal?
I think I know the answer: How can anyone dare to doubt Robert Fernandez, Braida and Segura?!

JamDav1982

2. All European top clubs have scouts in South America and yet it doesn't seem that too many of them have noticed him.

Why do some people find it so strange that someone has some doubts about this deal?
I think I know the answer: How can anyone dare to doubt Robert Fernandez, Braida and Segura?!

What a load of rubbish.

Basically you dont have a clue about the player and have decided to make things up because you dont know anything.

He is a well known player that plenty of teams have been linked to and supposedly willing to pay a bigger price.

Try not to take piss out of other peoples opinions of him based on your own ignorance.

5ergio_Busquets

What a load of rubbish.

Basically you dont have a clue about the player and have decided to make things up because you dont know anything.

He is a well known player that plenty of teams have been linked to and supposedly willing to pay a bigger price.

Try not to take piss out of other peoples opinions of him based on your own ignorance.

This reminds me of another deal from the same league that was the cause of someone going to prison! :rosell:
Who are the other clubs and how much do they want to pay for him?
And it was the other way around, others didn't seem to accept me having a different opinion from theirs!
You are free to say he is the best CB in the world no problem!

JamDav1982

This reminds me of another deal from the same league that was the cause of someone going to prison! :rosell:
Who are the other clubs and how much do they want to pay for him?
And it was the other way around, others didn't seem to accept me having a different opinion from theirs!
You are free to say he is the best CB in the world no problem!

Showing yet more ignorance.

Another one who thinks Rossel is in trouble due to Neymar transfer but doesnt have a clue what they are speaking about.

khaled_a_d

As people here mentioned, we got the buying option just after he signed for them. That is the reason for low price

I don't follow the Brazilian league but I know one thing about it:
When there are real talents there they get extremely hyped and their prices get very high due to various European top clubs competing to sign them.
Has this happened with 9m Yerry Mina?
Maybe if you do follow the Brazilian league you can tell us more about him?!

How many defenders have you heard about in Brazilian league, attacking talent are the ones that get hyped

1-Barto and board still got many players right. That isn't a valid reason really
2-He is followed by many other clubs, Chelsea was one of them. But we have the option to buy him which means if they came with an offer we can just trigger our buying option
3-Again , deal was made early

Home of Barca Fans