Yerry Mina

Donatello

LMAO at Mourinho buying 30y+ players.

so Matic 30y =39m
Tobias Alderweireld 29y = 60m
And will probably buy Willian 30y= 70m

Total= 170m Pound/190m Euro

giphy.gif

I think in recent years Mou has proved he isn't that bright, when it comes to transfer market.

He also made big mistakes at Chelsea by selling KDB, Salah, Lukaku, Mata etc.

George_Costanza

Mina could be useful for us if we end up not selling him (not sure if we must sell or loan him because of the non-EU spot). Worst case scenario we could easily loan him. His price won't go down by next summer since he will be beasting the Copa America in Brazil.

I would worry more about selling players like Gomes and Denis because of the minutes they will take from players like Arthur and Alena.

FCBfan22

Mina could be useful for us if we end up not selling him (not sure if we must sell or loan him because of the non-EU spot). Worst case scenario we could easily loan him. His price won't go down by next summer since he will be beasting the Copa America in Brazil.

I would worry more about selling players like Gomes and Denis because of the minutes they will take from players like Arthur and Alena.

Yes, we need to loan him. Malcom, Vidal and Arthur take the 3 spots.

clemente

MU have bunch of young CB's, they need a CB that is mature and can dictate his other CB mate, of course they aren't gonna go for Mina lol.

EdmondDantes

I hope we dont loan him out. We need to be able to take advantage of his World Cup hype now.

The problem is, everyone and their dog knows we want/need to sell him.

Our non EU quota filled by Arthur, Vidal and Malcom (not to mention Marlon who isn't in the picture but is probably ahead of Mina as a CB here) is a testament to that.

I fear he will end up at Lyon on loan with no obligation to buy.

Jombi

The problem is, everyone and their dog knows we want/need to sell him.

Our non EU quota filled by Arthur, Vidal and Malcom (not to mention Marlon who isn't in the picture but is probably ahead of Mina as a CB here) is a testament to that.

I fear he will end up at Lyon on loan with no obligation to buy.

I think thats an excuse. Vidal was just bought, he hasnt even been confirmed as signed. And he occupies a non-EU spot. So why wasnt Mina sold earlier? Did the other clubs know for weeks that we would sign another non-EU player? They dont even know whether we have signed him right now because he hasnt passed the medical. Just because we are willing to sell doesnt mean we shouldnt be able to get a good price.

Mina on another loan with an option to buy would just be terrible. But you could be right.

Last edited:

gr98

Yerry Mina is a step away from becoming a new player for Everton. There would be an agreement between clubs for 32 million and he would sign for five seasons. The last details of the operation are being closed. [tw]1026181244818804736[/tw]

serghei

Even better than selling him to United. Plus, United can buy him for 80m after 4-5 years when he's the right age. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans