Yerry Mina

Devils

[tw]1024657626884399104[/tw]

According to RMC Jerry is close to United.

Translation: RMC Sport | Mina is close to joining Manchester United, the Colombian player was linked to the move to Everton and Leon, but it seems his potential destination is Manchester .

Joan

Playing under Mourinho might do him good. Think he'll struggle, but might turn out fine.

Devils

Yerry seems like a light-hearted guy who is looking to enjoy himself and have fun playing football.

Pretty much the exact profile of player that Mourinho trashes in front of the media.

I think he'll struggle big time if he goes there.

impeh

Hi, its me..
sky sports reporting uniteds interest in Maguire has 'cooled', Mina now a target

edit;

Man Utd's interest in Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire has cooled, SSN has been told, and instead Barcelona defender Yerry Mina has become a key transfer target for Jose Mourinho.

It’s thought United could do a deal with the Catalans for as little as £30m - he cost just £10m when he signed from Palmeiras in January, but has been frustrated by a lack of La Liga appearances (4).

Leicester were adamant in telling United that Maguire is not for sale - Mourinho was prepared to pay £65m for the 25-year old.

It now looks like Maguire will stay at King Power Stadium and SSN expects Leicester to open talks on an improved contract for the England international in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Givenchy

United should pay the extra and get Alderwiereld. Mina isn't ready for a top club yet imo, Everton would of been better

Devils

United are desperate though and they only have a week to make this happen.

Leicester were apparently asking for over 65m for Maguire. Should go try to get 40m or so out of them for Jerry.

Assuming their interest in Jerry is real of course.

Givenchy

United are desperate though and they only have a week to make this happen.

Leicester were apparently asking for over 65m for Maguire. Should go try to get 40m or so out of them for Jerry.

Assuming their interest in Jerry is real of course.

is Yerry any better than Smalling, Jones, Bailley though? they also have that swedish guy

Devils

is Yerry any better than Smalling, Jones, Bailley though? they also have that swedish guy

Doubt it, but that's not our issue. And that Lindelof guy has been terrible. I think he's going to be another victim of their atrocious spending frenzy over the last few years.

All I know is that Mou really wanted a CB with either Maguire or Alderweireld being 1st choices, but those deals don't look like happening.

Andrew M

Doubt it, but that's not our issue. And that Lindelof guy has been terrible. I think he's going to be another victim of their atrocious spending frenzy over the last few years.

All I know is that Mou really wanted a CB with either Maguire or Alderweireld being 1st choices, but those deals don't look like happening.

I hope Ed Woodward isn't reading this thread

Home of Barca Fans