Yerry Mina

BarçaBarça

How about getting some hefty loan-fee and make him develop somewhere else, while making money on him?
10M doesn't have to be a selling fee after that World Cup - it could easily be for a 1 year loan!

soul24rage

with lenglet probably coming this summer and we need to make space for non-eu for arthur, i would loan him to a la liga team and bring him back in summer 2019 when vermaelen would probably leave.

Barcilliant

You know those games in which we had 15 corners and we didn't manage to create anything, because there was no threat in the box, and we kept playing them short? Imagine having Mina on the field.

Imagine Coutinho and Rakitic crossing to Mina. :worthy:

Exactly. We need a greater threat on set pieces. Time and time again we can't break a solid defense via possession and look clueless. Here comes a beast at set pieces and people want to sell. Only at Barca... 🤦*♂️

Icarium

Lifestealer
40M would be a good offer to sell him. But if he wants to fight for the place we should let him stay but it is complicated with non-eu spots. I don't trust our loan process, I prefer selling him with a buyback. If de ligt is out of the picture then loan is the only option for Mina. I M hoping we sign Lenglet now and buy De Ligt next summer when vermalen leaves. Then Mina will be unnecessary.

mia7007

Keep and worst case loan. Coutinho is getting his EU passport so we should be ok for Arthur. If we sell because of Lenglet, simply leave Lenglet as I don’t see anything special in him

God Serena

Keep and worst case loan. Coutinho is getting his EU passport so we should be ok for Arthur. If we sell because of Lenglet, simply leave Lenglet as I don’t see anything special in him

Nothing special in Lenglet but the man who's only talent is being tall is the one who needs to stay?

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans