Yerry Mina

ronniecro

it's not like he will ever get his chance here,what loan turned out successful for us lately?deulofeu?rafinha?
i wouldn't want to see him go just like that but we should accept 30m if it's true

Joan

30m? More than I expected. Sell!

e: or not just yet, wait for other offers.

Last edited:

Messi983

99,9% BS.

According to TM Fenerbahce's record transfer is 14M they paid for Dani Guiza in 2008. Why would they pay double that for a defender now? I believe they are interested in Mina but it's probably a loan like it was reported a few weeks ago. Or maybe a loan with 8M buy option or something like that. Much more believable than 30M offer.

Joan

99,9% BS.

According to TM Fenerbahce's record transfer is 14M they paid for Dani Guiza in 2008. Why would they pay double that for a defender now? I believe they are interested in Mina but it's probably a loan like it was reported a few weeks ago. Or maybe a loan with 8M buy option or something like that. Much more believable than 30M offer.

Partybreaker.

:shakeshead:

BarcaOG

Banned
why would we let him go? you give him confidence and support, you give him game time, you get a great defender that can finally add potency to our set pieces

omidferoz

stupid to loan him out, either use him or get rid of him. how many players have returned and been good for us after we loaned them out? I Can´t even name one. he can easily be sold for 30-40 million which is great and easily be a good player for barca if not sold, which is also great. But for the love of god, dont fucking loan him out.

serghei

We should keep him to be honest. We didn't have a such a monster at set pieces in ages. A physical beast. Play him and see if he can work on his positioning. He's young, and if he does get better at positioning he's going to be a hell of a defender.

xXKonan

I doubt Fenerbahce has the money to splash. I remember they have some sort of Financial issues, and they talked about not to long ago that they were looking for players who are cheap, free or on loan.

serghei

You know those games in which we had 15 corners and we didn't manage to create anything, because there was no threat in the box, and we kept playing them short? Imagine having Mina on the field.

Imagine Coutinho and Rakitic crossing to Mina. :worthy:

MTL_Barca

99,9% BS.

Mina scores a goal per game, he is striker and defender at the same time so you can pay double the price for him :D

cro-man

Wc did wonder to his career and there will be many offers and i guess some will be high too. The thing is arthur is coming and someone will have to make space for him. Its either mina or paulinho.

Home of Barca Fans