Yerry Mina

Andresito

Staff member
Scoring doesn't make Ramos the world's best centre back and neither does it imply that Yerry Mina is good enough for Barça.
The main job is to defend, and unfortunately I don't believe Yerry is good enough defensively.

Although I'm curious to see what a loan to a Champions League club could do to his abilities.

Trickykid

A couple of months of some bad performances from Umtiti and all of you turn on him? Even the best defenders like Godin/Thiago Silva/Boateng have entire seasons of them getting embarrassed in big games regularly. CB's do not tend to be flawlessly consistent and for Umtiti to have been as perfect as he was until February/March was getting a bit spooky.

He's still world class and one of the best in the world.

Yeah, I agree. The way some people have turned on him is pretty disgusting. I'm guessing him being coy about the renewal plays a big part in this.

Anyhow, I wouldn't swap Umtiti for anyone out there.

Joan

Mina was solid defensively today. No better time to sell him.

I just don't believe he can make all flaws considered.

ASordidGod

Far too good today for my liking, ha ha. (I'm English.) And a beast at set pieces, I mean 3 in 3, damn. Still not sure he's right for our high line, but there's potential there no doubt. And if we do decide to sell, surely now is the time to do it.

George_Costanza

Your original temper tantrum was literally just you complaining about me being negative. No point made whatsoever, and you have still yet to make one.

Shut the fuck up with your useless crying.

Actually, you need to shut the fuck up. It's the wrong time to bash Mina if you haven't noticed yet, idiot!

BenRobbins

He was immense.

However Lindelof looks immense in a team that is asked to defend deep in sweden. When playing in a more expansive team you are more exposed

Givenchy

was shitting it every time we gave a corner away :lol: this guy has to stay now, off the bench he could be so useful

Kul_z

For BBZ: here's your back up plan, or plan b hahah. But, actually, i was 100% percent sure that he was taking the last penalty.. Feel sad for him, really. I wanted to see that celebration so bad haha

George_Costanza

Not good enough in defense. If you want him to score goals, put him as #9. :)

Can you tell where did you get this idea he isn't good enough in defense? Did you at least watch the WC games? He was fuking solid in defense and continued performing well despite having a groin injury. This was the case in all the games he played in the biggest football stage. Like some here who are continuously bashing Mina saying "he isn't good enough", I want to know what mistakes he made or what more he could do. Try to have a constructive argument here.

Joan

It's obvious really. Poor positioning, not intelligent enough defending, not fast enough to make up for it.

Just not Barca CB. Sell while we can.

Home of Barca Fans