Yerry Mina

dinoucs

[tw]886312937945792513[/tw]

Yerri Mina (Colombian international DC) should sign in 2018 at the club according to his agent.

xXKonan

Yep I just read that. That's why I didn't worry about Inter trying to get him.

Russo has declared on Yerry Mina that "now he stays in Brazil, and then in 2018, he will land in the Spanish League, everything is almost closed, his dream has always been to play with the azulgranas, why should he break his hopes when it comes , From my point of view, the best technical project for him?

Felipe Russo, one of the agents of GMRSports, the company that takes the player and that has negotiated with the Barça after receiving the authorization of Jair Mina, uncle of the Player and that is who takes all the issues.

xXKonan

Why wont we just sign him now and loan him out..
Well the agreement is we sign him in 2018 for 9 million while Palmerias keeps him for the rest of the year because of the Copa Libertadores.

We won't do anything until 2018 which is fine, unless we are desperate this summer.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
1-His club won't let him go now, so we can't loan him out to Liga club
2-We don't gain anything from loaning him back to his club, if he is injured for example we can pull out of the deal now but if he signed we can't.
This^

Besides, if we signed him now he will come under the budget of this season whereas he would fall under next season's budget if he was signed next year! Financial fair play and all that bull shit

For the limited amount that we can afford, I am not too sure if we could afford a luxury signing which is what a signing that's made this season and loaned back to the parent club would look like!

gasgas

Pique?

1-His club won't let him go now, so we can't loan him out to Liga club
2-We don't gain anything from loaning him back to his club, if he is injured for example we can pull out of the deal now but if he signed we can't.
It's good to have a second player who is that tall

xXKonan

This^

Besides, if we signed him now he will come under the budget of this season whereas he would fall under next season's budget if he was signed next year! Financial fair play and all that bull shit

For the limited amount that we can afford, I am not too sure if we could afford a luxury signing which is what a signing that's made this season and loaned back to the parent club would look like!
Not to long ago their were rumors we were considering to bring in Yerry or even a CB like Jorge Mere during this summer as the sporting department was concerned about Marlon's inexperience. But it appears the rumors have gone away.

FC433

Well the agreement is we sign him in 2018 for 9 million while Palmerias keeps him for the rest of the year because of the Copa Libertadores.

We won't do anything until 2018 which is fine, unless we are desperate this summer.

His team just lost today. They are out of the tournament.

xXKonan

His team just lost today. They are out of the tournament.
Palmerias was defeated by the Ecuadorian Barcelona which may get him a early leave to join FC Barcelona.

:lol:

Hmm now to make the decision, do we bring him in now or wait til January? we already have a fixed price on him for 9 million euros which is pocket change compared to 32 Million for Inigo Martinez.

Home of Barca Fans