Yerry Mina

xXKonan

He would be honestly perfect for the EPL in a system which helps cover up for some of his flaws.

His greatest asset is his aerial ability and his mentality, especially in the box.

xXKonan

If Arthur is coming we can't keep him, can we.
We can't due to the 3 Non-EU player spots.

the earliest Coutinho can get Portuguese citizenship/Passport won't be until January. The club has to make a decision with Yerry though, Sell him for a good fee or loan him out for a season for him to get experience and for Coutinho to get his passport.

But from what the rumors are it seems the club is leaning towards selling him.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I still remember the game against Levante where he looked out of his league. Had a very time adapting to the technical aspect of Spanish football. Barca may get a good price for him now. I'd rather have de Ligt still.

BarçaBarça

If Arthur is coming we can't keep him, can we.

It baffles me, but it is very hard to find solid evidence for how many non-EU-spots we have filled at the current time. Usually I only can find contradicting rumours through the media - there isn't an official league source, as far as I know..

We can't due to the 3 Non-EU player spots.

the earliest Coutinho can get Portuguese citizenship/Passport won't be until January. The club has to make a decision with Yerry though, Sell him for a good fee or loan him out for a season for him to get experience and for Coutinho to get his passport.

But from what the rumors are it seems the club is leaning towards selling him.

What prices are we talking about here? :thinking:

Last edited:

xXKonan

It baffles me, but it is very hard to find solid evidence for how many non-EU-spots we have filled at the current time. Usually I only can find contradicting rumours through the media - there isn't an official league source, as far as I know..

What prices are we talking about here? :thinking:
If he keeps performing as he is right now we could possibly get around 20-25 Million for him. Considering even some of the Mid-table clubs in the EPL are splashing the cash on players, 20-25 Million isn't out of the question at all.

Donatello

I still remember the game against Levante where he looked out of his league. Had a very time adapting to the technical aspect of Spanish football. Barca may get a good price for him now. I'd rather have de Ligt still.

Agreed, De Ligt over him. Sell him for good money, use that money to buy De ligt. Win win for both.

Donatello

If he keeps performing as he is right now we could possibly get around 20-25 Million for him. Considering even some of the Mid-table clubs in the EPL are splashing the cash on players, 20-25 Million isn't out of the question at all.

Well, I think he is at least worth as much as Davinson Sanchez, maybe more. So, 20-25 million is a bit low for a 23 YO 6.5ft defender, who was the best defender in serie A.

He is a solid CB, he just doesn't suit us. Had it been Real Madrid, it would have been Pepe 2.0.

gasgas

Why sell him?
the guy is a good defender and threat in set pieces, we should be grooming him to slowly replace Pique.

don't make a decision based on 5 games. give him a preseason to adapt and he will prove his worth.

it's not as if pique is that good anyway

gasgas

Well, I think he is at least worth as much as Davinson Sanchez, maybe more. So, 20-25 million is a bit low for a 23 YO 6.5ft defender, who was the best defender in serie A.

He is a solid CB, he just doesn't suit us. Had it been Real Madrid, it would have been Pepe 2.0.

he doesn't suit us based on what?
do we even play the Barca way?

Givenchy

Why sell him?
the guy is a good defender and threat in set pieces, we should be grooming him to slowly replace Pique.

don't make a decision based on 5 games. give him a preseason to adapt and he will prove his worth.

it's not as if pique is that good anyway

agree. loan him while Coutinho gets his EU passport, we could really use Mina's height as another dimension. how many years now have we been totally toothless on corners?

Home of Barca Fans