Yerry Mina

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Somehow, 8 million for this guy was a highway robbery by Palmeiras :lol: could not imagine a bigger waste of a non-EU spot

The dead weight we pile onto this squad somehow gets worse and worse. Didn't think it could get worse than Song, then Douglas, then Gomes, and now Mina. Wouldn't be surprised if this dude wasn't even playing professional football in 4-5 years time. It's not just his clear lack of mobility or defensive abilities, but also his mentality that just isn't anywhere near what it needs to be for him to improve enough to cut it.

Givenchy

not sure what to make of him. this was a 0 pressure game and he was all over the place. i don't think hes quite another Douglas but he looks so clumsy, certainly not a good idea pairing him with Pique

Total-Football

One thing about the likes of gomes mina etc .. Is that, despite being extreamly bad, at least they bring some laughs lmao .. unlike players who are just bad.

God Serena

He might quite possibly be the worst CB I have ever seen play for us.

I say "quite possibly" because I wasn't old enough to have strong opinions on our individual players when Chygrynskiy came through. Was he worse?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still won't pass judgement but if we are getting another CB maybe it's for the best he goes on loan. La Liga team only though.

PhilS

He might quite possibly be the worst CB I have ever seen play for us.

I say "quite possibly" because I wasn't old enough to have strong opinions on our individual players when Chygrynskiy came through. Was he worse?

I don't remember Chygryskiy, but I'd put Song and Gabriel Milito at the bottom. In their defense, Song just was not a CB, this was a bizarre fantasy of Barca management. Pep continued to put poor Milito on the field after Milito could not longer play due to injury and age. This cost about one a goal a game, a real horror show. Towards the end, Milito was the worst player I have seen play for Barca at any position, in non-exhibition games.

BBZ8800

It needs to be repeated from time to time: so, he was the best or one of the best South American CBs?
And voted for a defender of the year in Brasil?

Interesting :sherlock:

Home of Barca Fans