Yerry Mina

Messi983

El Chiringuito is tier 10 source. :)

I think he'll be loaned to La Liga team like Sevilla or Villarreal, maybe Betis as well if we want a first-option on F. Ruiz. Any of those clubs would be good for his development imo.

BarçaBarça

Loaning him out to a La Liga club for one season is exactly the kind of planning you want for the squad. Then Pique and Umtiti are first choice, Vermalen backup and a youngster as 4th. Ideal, imo. Then after next season we can assess Marlons development, bring in a new young defender and let Mina take Vermaelens minutes, as Pique will need more rest at that time.

soul24rage

I think loaning him to a La Liga team is the best idea. There are sources that says that we are trying to bring in Langlet so I'm guessing Pique, Umtiti, Langlet and Vermaelen will be the 4 CB and then in the 2019 summer Vermaelen will leave and Mina/Marlon will replace him. If Mina leaves on loan in the summer, then we have a non-EU spot available for Arthur.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I want to say, for a guy as big as him, he is deceptively fast. I'm just surprised every time I see him going for a ball with such pace

MTL_Barca

I think a loan is a possibility but Liverpool is obviously bullshit, it would be a midtable la liga team so he gets to adapt to the league and gets enough minutes.

It might even be necessary to loan him so we can bring Arthur in unless Cou gets his European passport in the next few months.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't see Liverpool as an option. He is not exactly guaranteed to get minutes there. Send him somewhere where he can play a lot. Mid table LaLiga team sounds great!

God Serena

Liverpool is far too good for a player of his skill level. He needs to go to a lower-mid to bottom table team and get attacked full force all game. Maybe he'll learn a thing or two about positioning while he's gone.

Porque

Got high hopes with him. Really believe he will be a top centreback.

La Liga experience at Villarreal, Valencia, Betis (only if Setien stays) or Sevilla is good. A top team in Bundesliga is another good alternative. Watch how many goals he gets on his potential loan spell.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope he stays. Vermaelen is better but not reliable because of his constant injuries.
Mina is no unproven kid and has enough potential to get a chance with us.

And would we do when he is gone? Splash cash again in search for a CB that fits our team.

Barcilliant

I want him to stay. He can be very good at Barca but he needs opportunities.

If we send him on loan he should go to Sevilla. Ideal place.

El Flaco

[tw]995092140660330496[/tw]

[tw]995092965893779456[/tw]

[tw]995093710344990720[/tw]

[tw]995094524530778113[/tw]

[tw]995095360136728582[/tw]

[tw]995096507283116033[/tw]

[tw]995097046150451201[/tw]

[tw]995098143988572161[/tw]

[tw]995099246322962433[/tw]

[tw]995099555577454592[/tw]

Lfc fan

Klopp would not take a player on loan for 1 year without a guaranteed option to buy. Klopp is not stupid to develop and train a player for another club, this rumour is 100% bullshit

Home of Barca Fans