Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1684

Thread: 24 - Yerry Mina

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    I am talking about him doing this against another side. Or when he scores in penalty shoot-out but ultimately Barca loses.
    We'll talk when he does it against another side in a proper match.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    I didnt get to see the match but damn this guy is awesome

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty interesting case of a player he is. For his towering height he is still very light on his feet and looks agile the way he moves around. Usually that kind of height goes paired with a player taking big strides. His passing also looks very solid. Calm and precise. Enjoyed watching the highlights.
    Last edited by Origami; 8th March 2018 at 03:52 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't play much since he got here but you can tell some of the notable improvements here vs when he Played for Getafe.

I know it's a friendly but he looks much more composed and smarter this game than vs Getafe. against Getafe he showed some quality but he was often way to rash and overconfident and wanted to venture forward way to much.

In this match he good bringing the ball out the back and didn't venture forward to much and didn't take to many unnecessary risks and played pretty much how a Barca CB should be playing. The hard work in training and adaptation period has been paying off for him despite not playing very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man, that dance cracked me up

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique should rest tomorrow and let mina play next to umtiti. they're going to be our backline for the next 5+ years if everything goes well

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since verm is out , he will probably play. Maybe even start so pique gets some rest.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see him starting tomorrow. Pique has showed signs of discomfort in just about every game in the last month. Needs a rest. We need to start rotating more to have a chance for the treble.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique should play then pull out the Spain squad.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to see him play tomorrow because the game will not be easy at all I suppose and I want to see Mina tested.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I want to see him starting tomorrow. Pique has showed signs of discomfort in just about every game in the last month. Needs a rest. We need to start rotating more to have a chance for the treble.
    This isn't the game for rotations. I'd rather have our starting CB out there than our 4th choice who can't even make a match squad in normal circumstances.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    This isn't the game for rotations. I'd rather have our starting CB out there than our 4th choice who can't even make a match squad in normal circumstances.
    He showed in the games he played that he can do fine. Again, he is a starter for Colombia, playing vs the likes of Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil on regular basis. Sure he can handle playing vs a poor Bilbao team at home.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    He showed in the games he played that he can do fine. Again, he is a starter for Colombia, playing vs the likes of Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil on regular basis. Sure he can handle playing vs a poor Bilbao team at home.
    Paulinho plays for Brazil but he's total shit for us and didn't have a successful European career by any metric prior to joining us. International competition does not matter.

In the one official game he's played for us he wasn't very great. Poor positioning, terrible decision making, the infamous no look pass that almost lost the game for us, etc. And our opponents then were roughly as good as Athletic.

I don't believe Mina is anywhere near ready to play for us, and from the way he's frozen out of the squad it seems Valverde holds a similar opinion.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That no look pass will haunt you forever it seems. It was not that bad. A difficult and ambitious pass through the lines that was picked off. With proper counter pressing we could have stopped the counter btw. but were caught sleeping. Especially Busi who decided to call for offside instead of sprinting back immediately. That is why he had to make that last ditch tackle.

That is how I remember it.