Yerry Mina

Givenchy

so nice to finally have a player capable of winning headers, haven't felt were a threat from corners since the great Tarzan himself

Horatio

You're welcome
This guy is going to win us corners. Add Coutinho's long range shot and our attacking arsenal just got a bit bigger.

khaled_a_d

He was good tbh, but overall he need to learn to play as last man and not relying on his CB partner to be covering on him. But it is promising so far

xXKonan

if there's one thing I noticed is just how physically different he and Pique are. There's not much between them in terms of Height, but fuck me when you see Yerry on the field he is a massive dude, a lot bigger than Pique in that regard.

Pique was never that Physical CB guy, as he's more of a elegant defender. Yerry though he looks like a guy that would always win the physical duel as he did on a number of occasions in the match.

BarcaOG

Banned
thought he was a bit *too* slow on the ball (that is, in releasing it) and a bit too hesitant to attempt forward passes. but because it's his second game and he's still adapting that's fine. he's also such a physically imposing player. we finally have someone other than (here and there) pique to score headers from corners!

if there's one thing I noticed is just how physically different he and Pique are. There's not much between them in terms of Height, but fuck me when you see Yerry on the field he is a massive dude, a lot bigger than Pique in that regard.

Pique was never that Physical CB guy, as he's more of a elegant defender. Yerry though he looks like a guy that would always win the physical duel as he did on a number of occasions in the match.

Pique was actually pretty awful in that regard until he toughened up under Lucho. Dude couldn't jump to save his life. Can't remember him scoring a header pre-Lucho.

xXKonan

thought he was a bit *too* slow on the ball (that is, in releasing it) and a bit too hesitant to attempt forward passes. but because it's his second game and he's still adapting that's fine. he's also such a physically imposing player. we finally have someone other than (here and there) pique to score headers from corners!
I have to admit, he's a lot better on the ball than what I expected.

It's different being great on the ball in Brazil than it is in Europe or La Liga since it's a much more technical demanding league. But going by what he's shown this game while obviously not perfect he has something to build on in that regard. and he will need to if he wants to make it here.

Hell I would be happy if he ends up being a Boateng like player for us. Someone who is not only strong physical wise but also really great on the ball.

LeeRomeno

Possibly. He'll have to make noticeable improvements to his game before he becomes a real regular, though.

I recognize you're making a sad attempt to take a shot at me but it's not working, you're way too deluded to form any real argument.

Hey, you do recognize something, mad props!

Zincubus

Banned
Decent enough stats for the game .

Yerry Mina stats

2 Clearances
2 Interceptions
3 Tackles
78 Successful passes
94% Pass accuracy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could have had all successful passes but one but he can't be making those no look passes. We almost conceded because of his cockiness.

Home of Barca Fans