User Tag List

Page 81 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2551

Thread: Yerry Mina

  1. #1201
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    3,463
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't wanna be negative but i saw nothing positive about him except for the height, obviously.
    kilometers matter ..

  2. #1202
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,547
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    I don't wanna be negative but i saw nothing positive about him except for the height, obviously.
    Get new glasses.

  3. #1203
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,178
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Get new glasses.
    If it was Neymar he would be praising him to high heavens.

  4. #1204
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he had really solid game,apart from that no look pass he was fine,just in my opinion needs to pass the ball quicker to free player sometimes

  5. #1205
    Member
    CanadianBlaugrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    307
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned before, my girlfriend's first name is Mina so she was happy to finally get to see him play. Both of us thought he performed well. Perhaps a new women's home kit with Yerry Mina on the back is in order for her up-and-coming birthday?

  6. #1206
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,984
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so nice to finally have a player capable of winning headers, haven't felt were a threat from corners since the great Tarzan himself

  7. #1207
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,850
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is going to win us corners. Add Coutinho's long range shot and our attacking arsenal just got a bit bigger.

  8. #1208
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    8,935
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was good tbh, but overall he need to learn to play as last man and not relying on his CB partner to be covering on him. But it is promising so far

  9. #1209
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,621
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    He was good tbh, but overall he need to learn to play as last man and not relying on his CB partner to be covering on him. But it is promising so far
    Yep u nailed it

  10. #1210
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,178
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #1211
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start him against Eibar. He’s earned it.

    Dont let him and Pique play together though, at least for the time being. Can’t have them both venturing forward.

  12. #1212
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    13,178
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if there's one thing I noticed is just how physically different he and Pique are. There's not much between them in terms of Height, but fuck me when you see Yerry on the field he is a massive dude, a lot bigger than Pique in that regard.

    Pique was never that Physical CB guy, as he's more of a elegant defender. Yerry though he looks like a guy that would always win the physical duel as he did on a number of occasions in the match.

  13. #1213
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,526
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    Start him against Eibar. He’s earned it.

    Dont let him and Pique play together though, at least for the time being. Can’t have them both venturing forward.
    Yerry and Umtiti would be good.

  14. #1214
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,937
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thought he was a bit *too* slow on the ball (that is, in releasing it) and a bit too hesitant to attempt forward passes. but because it's his second game and he's still adapting that's fine. he's also such a physically imposing player. we finally have someone other than (here and there) pique to score headers from corners!
    peptastic

  15. #1215
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    if there's one thing I noticed is just how physically different he and Pique are. There's not much between them in terms of Height, but fuck me when you see Yerry on the field he is a massive dude, a lot bigger than Pique in that regard.

    Pique was never that Physical CB guy, as he's more of a elegant defender. Yerry though he looks like a guy that would always win the physical duel as he did on a number of occasions in the match.
    Pique was actually pretty awful in that regard until he toughened up under Lucho. Dude couldn't jump to save his life. Can't remember him scoring a header pre-Lucho.