Yerry Mina

xXKonan

First half he looked way to confident and we nearly conceded a goal from his no look pass. but in the second he was more grounded and looked better.

not all that bad of a debut tbh.

El Barcelona

He needs to improve with the ball under pressure but its to early to judge him, give him time to adapt this playing style. He can be a real weapon with his heading abilities.

Windhook

A poor game for the team and Mina showed promising stuff. He is going to be great for Barca, just needs to calm down a bit. Went too high up the pitch few times, leaving space behind for counters.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, looked too confident at times which led to few bad passes one of which almost cost us.

He looks very promising though.

Ripsta

Yeah, looked too confident at times which led to few bad passes one of which almost cost us.

He looks very promising though.

You're easily pleased. He's an oaf, just look at the number of times he either gave away possession or was hunting the ball down and either pushed the opposition player or mis-timed the tackle.

He was bought as backup and today is proof why he is only a backup option.

Leong157

Since when do we rate a player from their debut match. I would say give him at least a season to adapt. This also including Dem and Cou.

We are the most difficult team to adapt due to our playing style bar ManCity Pep era, IMO.

5ergio_Busquets

Not bad performance but should have scored at least from one of the 3 chances he got. Strangely he was the one who had the most chances to score today.

Raki13

You're easily pleased. He's an oaf, just look at the number of times he either gave away possession or was hunting the ball down and either pushed the opposition player or mis-timed the tackle.

He was bought as backup and today is proof why he is only a backup option.

Some ridiculous nonsense on here , guy will turn out to be a tremendous signing. Its nice to have a CB that actually threatens in the opposing box at corners free kicks.

God Serena

Not impressed at all, tbh. I understand why Valverde really doesn't want to play him if he doesn't have to. His weaknesses only served to bring out the best in Digne who spent most of his time covering for him. I don't think he's anywhere near ready to play any games tougher than Getafe and honestly it's hard to see him shining the way people are trying to predict. His only noticeable quality is his height but I don't see that being enough. Verm and Pique can't get back soon enough, but maybe with Umtiti's suspension ending Valverde will go with him and Digne as our CB duo.

Nothanks

I liked that when he headed the ball out of defense he actually found a teammate
many times it feels like umtiti/pique/busi just head it for the sake of getting it out of the defensive area

also liked that moment he headed the ball and destroyed their #10? and it barely looked like any effort on his part.

also rofl at the comment ontop what a surprise :lol:

Home of Barca Fans