Yerry Mina

ronniecro

i think the best and only solution here is to never play him at all and sell as soon as possible,most of people here would finally be calm

RIZALDINHO

mina will not play against valencia but we should play him against getafe we are 9 points ahead of atletico, so if we lose by playing him we can still win the league

Total-Football

are.the guys who.suggest.we.play him in.mistalla.even.serious.? i.would rather play rakitic.there.then.play.a.semi.final.with someone.who.had.never.played.a.minute.with us.yet.

xXKonan

are.the guys who.suggest.we.play him in.mistalla.even.serious.? i.would rather play rakitic.there.then.play.a.semi.final.with someone.who.had.never.played.a.minute.with us.yet.
So you would rather play a Midfielder at CB who would potentially cost us the tie more so than a Real CB?

Okay then.

Alik

I say we should play Cillessen in CB. At least he has played minutes with us, right?

serghei

If Pique and Vermaelen are injured, Mina starts. It should be obvious to anyone. Mascherano is speaking chinese now.

xXKonan

Playing a non CB like Rakitic and Busi at CB would cause more harm than good.

There's a reason why we bought Yerry in, it's because he's a CB not a Midfielder a fucking CB. There's no argument to make, is he young and lacks experience in Europe? yeah that's true but with Verm still not being properly fit and Pique injured, you will just have to trust him and play him.

How else is he going to adapt and get use to playing with Barca? training helps but you need more than just that to adapt.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Doesn't make much sense. If he's good enough to start for the Colombian NT and was a top defender in Brazil, how is it THAT risky to play him at CB next to Umtiti (the best in the world) and with a good defensive scheme around him?

Is it really worth pulling Busi out of midfield and undermining both our midfield and defense? Either EV is being foolish with this or Mina really is THAT bad, which is even more worrying.

behindbrowneyes

I hope MD is talking bullshit. David Costas makes no sense since Mina was on the bench in the last few games. Why would he be there if he wasn't our 3rd CB as long as Vermaelen is injured?

Busquets makes no sense since he hasn't the pace required as CB and is far too important as DM. I know Rakitic does well there too, but we'd better start these two as double pivot and Mina with Umtiti.

Jakabor

This is ridiculous. Mina is a CB, and a talented one at that. He has played big and important matches for his national team and his former clubs. He is a natural CB, who has been trained for that role.

Don't overthink this one, Valverde.

Play Mina with Umtiti, and keep Busquets in midfield as cover.

Givenchy

[tw]960790686130827264[/tw]

this is fucking retarded. why the hell did we buy him if Valverde is having doubts.

Yerry joins the club, a chance opens up for him and Valverde is thinking about playing Busi at CB ahead of him :facepalm: great man management there Valverde

Home of Barca Fans