Yerry Mina

Joan

If he turns out close to as good as umtiti i will have to give Robert credit on his view for defenders.

Then again it was him who signed them, it was the scouting network....

you are hard to please

We all hope he'll come close to Umtiti's level, but that means being one of the best in the world

Remember the days we were playing Adriano at CB and dying for Bartra to get a chance and praying he'd turn out to be our savior?

Thank God those days are gone.

Horatio

You're welcome
Remember the days we were playing Adriano at CB and dying for Bartra to get a chance and praying he'd turn out to be our savior?

Thank God those days are gone.

bale.gif

raskolnikov

I always disliked that goal. Sure Bale is a speed monster but Bartra got injured as well in that run which made Bale look even faster.
But at almost any goal any player makes you can point to defensive mistakes. E.g. If Marcelo fouls Sergi Roberto Messi doesnt score that iconic 2-3 last season.

God Serena

Yeah I don't put that goal on Bartra at all. Hell if Pinto hadn't had such a massive decline over the course of that season he should have saved it anyways, along with the goal that knocked us out of the CL.

xXKonan

That article is from Xavier Bosch, who I doubt knows anything.

his news pieces come off as opinions than facts.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah that guy is a looney. Claimed Laporta was backed by Mossad agents in the 2015 elections unlike the lord and savior Bartomeu.

Just look at this annoying face. So punchable and looks like a dofus that's only there because he knows somebody that knows somebody.

bosch-104x104.png

Last edited:

Total-Football

deal.was done because someone was making money under the table. there is.no way.in hell a 195 cm CB would work in barca`s high defensive line. this will be more memorable than shigriensky. a meme in the making.

xXKonan

deal.was done because someone was making money under the table. there is.no way.in hell a 195 cm CB would work in barca`s high defensive line. this will be more memorable than shigriensky. a meme in the making.
Boy you sure love to Jump to conclusions fast despite him never getting a chance yet.

Home of Barca Fans