Yerry Mina

FCBfan22

He is injured for few weeks only!

Yeah perfect! Let's loan Mina, because our CB's have a great record of staying healthy this season. Not to mention that noone will likely get suspended. Relying on Vermaelen to stay healthy and overplaying Titi/Pique in league and CL is the solution? Please. None of top teams plays with 3 CB's in the squad. Not to mention that we have 11 point lead in league and Mina could easily play some matches in the following months.

The same as you saying that Deulolfeu never had a chance to prove himself.

Your ideas baffle me. Get help.

George_Costanza

Yeah perfect! Let's loan Mina, because our CB's have a great record of staying healthy this season. Not to mention that noone will likely get suspended. Relying on Vermaelen to stay healthy and overplaying Titi/Pique in league and CL is the solution? Please. None of top teams plays with 3 CB's in the squad. Not to mention that we have 11 point lead in league and Mina could easily play some matches in the following months.

The same as you saying that Deulolfeu never had a chance to prove himself.

Your ideas baffle me. Get help.

Not sure if it's on purpose or you have an issue with reading comprehension. I didn't write the article! Your response to the "article" was "mmm but Verms injured", I simply stated the fact that he was injured for only a few weeks. Did I say I back the article or the information presented by the author? NO. Learn the difference! keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

FCBfan22

Not sure if it's on purpose or you have an issue with reading comprehension. I didn't write the article! Your response to the "article" was "mmm but Verms injured", I simply stated the fact that he was injured for only a few weeks. Did I say I back the article or the information presented by the author? NO. Learn the difference! keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

The article was written by As. Enough said. Mina was brought in now, because Masche wanted to go now. So by the logic of Ass, we broght in Masche's replacement early, just to loan him straight away? Nonsense.

Joan

Can't stand articles like that.
"Valverde thinks Mina's not good enough"
they got inside of his head?
"Neymar tells PSG he wants out" etc.

George_Costanza

The article was written by As. Enough said. Mina was brought in now, because Masche wanted to go now. So by the logic of Ass, we broght in Masche's replacement early, just to loan him straight away? Nonsense.

The cause and effect are messed up in your brain. We are linked to Mina last summer and agreed to a deal. Masch already not comfortable with his shrinking role, buying Mina in January just expedited him leaving the club. Also, the plan was always to offload Verms, couldn't do it last summer but it was planned for January, hence Mina most likely to come in January rather summer. Of course, Umtiti's injury helped Verms to stay and performed well while it effected Mascherano too. It was many variables why Barcelona decided to buy Mina, and Vermaelen brief resurrection could effect Mina. So the author did make sense given the variables, whether we agree or not, it's a different matter.,

Xaviniesta

Apparently there's a chance he could start against Alaves as Umtiti is on 4 yellow cards already. If Umtiti were to get a 5th, he'd miss the Espanyol match at Cornellà.

raskolnikov

Should happen like this, Mina starts this one. Untiti rest, picks a yellow up against Espanyol to miss the match vs Getafe where Vermaelen or Mina play. We can definitly afford to start Mins in this one. Maybe we can start with digne and if we have a lead sub of Pique for Alba after 60 minutrs.

jamrock

If he turns out close to as good as umtiti i will have to give Robert credit on his view for defenders.

Then again it was him who signed them, it was the scouting network....

Home of Barca Fans