Yerry Mina

Joan

So does this mean that Marlon Santos will never comeback after his loan? Or it might be that he's going to comeback once we get an offer for Vermaelen at the end of the seaon. If this is the case then Pique will be our only veteran defender/centerback who can guide our youngsters.

Doubt he'll be back unless he shines in the comming months.
Everybody's talking about Arthur and we lack nonEU spots.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt he'll be back unless he shines in the comming months.
Everybody's talking about Arthur and we lack nonEU spots.

Coutinho will probably get one in the coming months through his wife who got Italian citizenship.

But we're not going to use two spots on CBs.

pepi

Can he play for the B team if we have no spots? I mean, if Coutinho is getting EU passport soon, that might be a solution. In any case, if we are negotiating for him then there is a way to play him.

FCBfan22

Can he play for the B team if we have no spots? I mean, if Coutinho is getting EU passport soon, that might be a solution. In any case, if we are negotiating for him then there is a way to play him.

We have Mina, Coutinho and Paulinho. There is no problem.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When Vermaelen found out we're signing Mina

J9K5FjE.jpg

Gilberto

Couch has a proper movable footstool as well. Can't rest your legs because the space on the couch is taken up by wife/kids/pets/guests? no biggie, move the footstool at bit closer and you're set.

Interlop

Couch has a proper movable footstool as well. Can't rest your legs because the space on the couch is taken up by wife/kids/pets/guests? no biggie, move the footstool at bit closer and you're set.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. That'll be key in his development.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He looks slow chasing the ball and opposing players in the clips I have seen. Imagine we start him and Pique and we get countered. It will be a horror show indeed.

Home of Barca Fans