Yerry Mina

Devils

Isn't Marlon supposed to get promoted too?

So next season we will have Masch, Pique, Samuel, Yerri and Marlon?

Looks beautiful on paper.

xXKonan

Isn't Marlon supposed to get promoted too?

So next season we will have Masch, Pique, Samuel, Yerri and Marlon?

Looks beautiful on paper.
Marlon will be promoted but I do think he could go out on loan though.

But yeah that's a good CB depth to have either way.

Devils

Marlon will be promoted but I do think he could go out on loan though.

But yeah that's a good CB depth to have either way.

If Yerri isn't coming until 2018 then I don't think we would loan Marlon though. That would leave us with only 3 CBs (Mathieu will definitely leave this summer) until mid-season.

I can't complain though, it's exciting to see so much promising young CB talent coming to Barca. Now if only we could do the same for midfielders.

xXKonan

Yerry was considered by some to be the best CB In the Brazilian league last season.

If there's one thing Robert has been doing good at is actually scouting CB's. if he can use what he knows on finding CBs with RB's and Midfielders we will be gold.

xXKonan

[tw]832339150892208128[/tw]

[tw]832339413141065728[/tw]

[tw]832339735368511488[/tw]

Seems like MD Beat Sport the punch first.

khaled_a_d

If Yerri isn't coming until 2018 then I don't think we would loan Marlon though. That would leave us with only 3 CBs (Mathieu will definitely leave this summer) until mid-season.

I can't complain though, it's exciting to see so much promising young CB talent coming to Barca. Now if only we could do the same for midfielders.

I think there might be even another proper CB signing,Davinson or Lemos or someone we don't know,won't be surprised if Mascherano leaves too as he might want to be starter before WC and Umtiti seem on his way to permanently displace him from starting line up.

As for last sentence we are actually rumored to follow half of dozen of midfield prospects,I think we are in our way to do the same. Roberto surely love to sign young players

Santiago Bueno as well. Poor Tarin.

Feel sorry for him but for injury he had not for those signing,was in worst timing when he started to convince coaches finally

xXKonan

I think Lemos isn't high on our radar anymore in terms of young CBs at this time.

But out of all the CB's Robert has scouted I wouldn't be surprised if Davinson was his number 1 pick. Not really surprised he's very talented and he's doing well at Ajax and I think Robert doesn't want to let him get away.

Imagine us signing both Yerry and Davison. both are considered the future of Colombia's defense. :lol:

F

FlaFCB

The only things that worries me a bit with signing players from south america, are possible shady deals that could be done to fill board members pockets.

BigBarcaBoy

The only things that worries me a bit with signing players from south america, are possible shady deals that could be done to fill board members pockets.

Can't think where you could get that idea ?, whers is kerrieson these days ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I agree, however Yerry Mina being voted as the best defender in the Brazilian league is more legit than Gerson or other wonderkids. That's not to say he'll be a guaranteed success, but for 9m, that is a decent bet to take on someone who established himself in the title winning team, and is a starter for Colombia.

Home of Barca Fans