Yerry Mina

George_Costanza

Not even close man.

Don't waste your breath. The story is God Serena was touring Colombia last summer and one night, while he was walking back to his hotel from Santa Fe zona roja, he was attacled and got #$**@# by someone large and dark who resembles Mina. Months of threapy and almost got his sanity back and boom, Barca buys a player from Colombia who look exactly like his serieal rapist.

I think it's time for him to visit his shrink again.

jamrock

How is lengler better than him? Serious question because I'm sure 99% of us know about as much about him as we did/do about mina

Devils

Probably the unpopular opinion here but I would prefer to loan him than sell.

By the time 2019/2020 season comes: Verm will surely be gone and Pique, who already looks clumsy as ever these days, will be 32 years old. I don't think Pique is planning to play football very much longer, he's got so many other business ventures he'll probably transition into those very soon.

So even thinking short term Barca will probably need 2 new CBs over the next 1-2 years. 1 back-up and possibly even 1 starter.

I think it would make more sense to loan him this season and see how he does as opposed to selling him right off the WC campaign.

Last edited:

Givenchy

By the time 2019/2020 season comes: Verm will surely be gone and Pique, who already looks clumsy as ever these days, will be 32 years old. I don't think Pique is planning to play football very much longer, he's got so many other business ventures he'll probably transition into those very soon.

So even thinking short term Barca will probably need 2 new CBs over the next 1-2 years. 1 back-up and possibly even 1 starter.

I think it would make more sense to loan him this season and see how he does as opposed to selling him right off the WC campaign.

totally agree. loan him to a laliga/PL club and see how he does, its way too early to write him off as a future Barca CB

God Serena

I'd rather just sign someone who can replace them than hope Mina somehow learns how to play defense. Cuenca is more likely to develop into Barca quality than Mina is, and I don't even like Cuenca...

Home of Barca Fans