Yerry Mina

God Serena

What's funny is he actually changed his form to increase his speed. It's not something many people do as it's not something they think of, but if you modify your form to match that of an actual sprinter you can drastically increase your speed while running. It's not the most comfortable way to run as an actual athlete and you're not in very good form to make a tackle at the end of it but if all you need is pure speed... that's actually the way to go. I learned that from watching a video analyzing the difference between CR7's top sprint speed and an Olympic sprinter and have used it myself in similar situations, although I'm obviously nowhere near this level being a mere semi-pro.

I think that's actually something to be impressed by, but everyone is laughing...

Raketa10

What's funny is he actually changed his form to increase his speed. It's not something many people do as it's not something they think of, but if you modify your form to match that of an actual sprinter you can drastically increase your speed while running. It's not the most comfortable way to run as an actual athlete and you're not in very good form to make a tackle at the end of it but if all you need is pure speed... that's actually the way to go. I learned that from watching a video analyzing the difference between CR7's top sprint speed and an Olympic sprinter and have used it myself in similar situations, although I'm obviously nowhere near this level being a mere semi-pro.

I think that's actually something to be impressed by, but everyone is laughing...

Jesus dude relax a bit. It's OK to joke from time to time. :)

Last edited:

Messi983

He's seemed very cold in his press conferences when it comes to Arthur too so I have no doubt the same might happen to him if he arrives in January.

I must missed that, what did EV said about Arthur?

Anyway, I could see him being "cold" about someone who is still not our player officially.

Porque

What he lacks like most South American CBs coming direct to Europe is tactical discipline. I think in a few seasons time with consistent European football he will be a top top player.

The question is how we manage it. Squad rotation, loan or sale with a buyback clause. I think we would regret letting him go early though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is good enough to play against half opponents, at least. No problem whatsoever in keeping him and giving him those opportunities.
Sadly, coach sees it differently.

Ronaldinho10

He is good enough to play against half opponents, at least. No problem whatsoever in keeping him and giving him those opportunities.
Sadly, coach sees it differently.

Been dying to see his 💃 since we signed him 😂
And of course watch him play. I hope EV gives him an opportunity in our last games seeing as LA liga is ours.

George_Costanza

Why did we buy him if he the coach isn't giving the player time to play and develop? I feel there is lack of communication between the board, sporting department and the coach.

Home of Barca Fans