Neymar extends contract until 2021

Professor Chaos

CmRlZnfWcAALNwJ.jpg:large

FC Barcelona and the player Neymar Jr. have signed a contract extension for the footballer which will keep him at the Club for the next five seasons, until 30 June 2021.

The player’s buy out clause has been fixed at 200 million Euros for the first year of his contract, 222 million for the second and 250 million for the remaining three years.

On 15 July in Barcelona, before the player joins up with the Brazilian national side for the Olympic Games, the agreement will be presented formally.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...17/neymar-contract-extension-2021-fcbarcelona

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are so blessed that Neymar agreed and that Bartomeu managed to convince him!!!

This is truly a signing for this summer!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
It's good that Ney renewed but it's not like it's a big deal. He was going to do it anyway it's just Godfather Bartos media that show him not only as a godfather now but also a saint and as the Catalan pope.

We must now talk of him as Dr. Saint Pope Godfather Josep von Maria Ter Bartomeu.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funnily a lot of Catalan journalists said this would only be announced 1st July, long before MD started circulating those rumors.

And it happened like they said.

xXKonan

Funnily a lot of Catalan journalists said this would only be announced 1st July, long before MD started circulating those rumors.

And it happened like they said.
Got to add in the "Drama" to make it sound like a crazy achievement to get him renewed.

MD was just bat shit crazy with the Neymar stuff. :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
people now take this for granted .. he's arguibly the best player of the world in my opinion .. i'm happy

Total bullshit. Spouting a thing like that is like spitting in face of Messi.
And yeah, Suarez had a much better season. Come to think of it Ronaldo at 31 is still level above Neymar and there's a strong case of Bale having a better season too.

FC B

Good he signed but I'm eagerly waiting for Neymar to play like in 2015, never ever like in 2016, that would be the greatest news !

Total-Football

Total bullshit. Spouting a thing like that is like spitting in face of Messi.
And yeah, Suarez had a much better season. Come to think of it Ronaldo at 31 is still level above Neymar and there's a strong case of Bale having a better season too.

i said arguibly because of messi .. as for Ronaldo .. the guy is not even his team's best player , Modric is , by a mile ..

Home of Barca Fans