Marlon Santos

xavi_the_Boss

I think Tarin will continue to be a starter and Marlon will play besides him.After next season both will leave the B Team.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, I like him too (better than Umtiti) just kinda pissed Tarin and Adria have another roadblock towards first team.

Tarin will be starter anyway,such moves won't affect him.
Adria isn't good enough.nepotism should only get him to B team and may be a courtesy debate with 1st team.Marlon is way better player

Jombi

:lol: You waited after Umtiti had this great performance to quote me. Classy :lol:

Not really. I wanted us to sign Umtiti for years. It has nothing to do with his current performance. I just logged on and saw this thread and your post. I was just curious what you mean. Do you think Marlon is better than Umtiti? Do you like Marlon better or what?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Santos better in highlights as I hardly ever watch Brazilian or French league.

xXKonan

marlon-santos-llegada-barcelona-1467915923278.jpg

Arrived in Barcelona earlier today.

Can't wait to see him in Action.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Barcelona......

B

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looks like a beast. Hopefully he will play like it too.

Now get a deal on Gabriel Jesus. Brazukas!

God Serena

Why the fuck is this guy called up to the first team before ever even playing for us when our #1 CB Tarin isn't? It's like playing for Barca B is a negative in Lucho's eyes nowadays.

xXKonan

Reading the Article Josep Capdevila, wrote in regards to Marlon doing preseason with the first team.

It reads like Lucho, and the Technical staff are intrigued in regards to Marlon. and Lucho, will keep a close eye on him through out the season.

I

instinct

Video hasn't been posted yet. I like how calm he is under pressure.

Home of Barca Fans