Marlon Santos

khaled_a_d

IIRC we already got our money back when Roma signed Gerson and still kept our 1st option with Roma.
We wanted him but this was the reason we didn't block the deal (and match Roma offer) for Gerson.

xXKonan

According to Fred Huber a reporter from Globoesporte, Fluminense already used the money from the sale of Marlon to pay for employees salaries.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Globoesporte his transfer to Barcelona is pretty much done.

They say the first payment was made in December and the last payment will be made at the end of January and the Official announcement at the end of the season. according to the article the total cost of Marlon would be 5.4 Million euros all together with 3.4 Million already had been paid thanks to the money we got back from the Gerson deal.

We paid 1.2 Million for him in December and like I said the rest of it will be paid to Fluminense at the end of January.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...lon-e-avalia-sem-pressa-situacao-de-mina.html

xXKonan

[tw]821425806845079552[/tw]

[tw]821426179802533891[/tw]

My guess is Marlon's issues are likely due to being too lax on the field and because of the currently opposition he faces. Marlon had been playing for Fluminense's first team since he was 17 and he was playing against Brazil's best teams which are better than what Segunda Group III has to offer.

He's not going to improve much when he's playing for the B team. it kinda reminds me when we tried to sign Davinson Sanchez, their were rumors we did have an agreement with his club but Davinson didn't want to play for the B team and he chose Ajax instead which worked out good for him so far.

Lopez needs to keep him Motivated until the Summer when we either promote him or send him out on loan to a La Liga side.

xXKonan

I guess the club with only officially announce it in the Summer and he will be promoted to the first team. but after that does he stay or leave on loan? I guess we will have to wait and see.

xXKonan

Sport said not to long ago it's likely he will be promoted. but I think he will go on loan next season.

God Serena

Good game indeed. It's a shame it took so much for him to even get a single minute out there. Lucho is really an awful man.

PhilS

I'm looking forward to seeing Marlon as a member of the first team next year, as the #4 choice at CB.

Home of Barca Fans