Marlon Santos

FC433

Southampton is apparently after Mönchengladbach CB, Vestergaard. Why did we bring Marlon back if his future was not decided?

WHU already signed Diop for about 25m. It is extremely frustrating.

BBZ8800

As years go by, imo, it is safe to say that a club is using Mundo deportivo and sport and some journalists to raise the price of a player.

For example, when Barca wants a player from Betis, his price is 25m. Then Betis starts to say that Rm also wants him, which is a bluff, and then Barca needs to pay 30-35 because we are scared to lose a player.

The same as with Psg player's contracts and an interest from Barca.

So:
Rafinha to Inter for 35m is a lie.
Marlon going anywhere for more than 8m is a blatant lie and a bluff.
Mina going anywhere for more than 15m is crazy etc.

Currently the only guy for whom we got a nice sum is Paulinho, but even in that case we still haven't received money yet.

So, guys, be more cautious with our sales in the future.
This is all a part of a dirty game to raise a price of a player, which all teams and their papers are doing.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Haven’t seen nearly enough of him to make a judgement. Hope he does well and showcases his talents at Southampton to show what he can do.

The guy was a beast in an FM save I did so for that reason I want us to have a buy back clause

GOAT_SUAREZ

Haven’t seen nearly enough of him to make a judgement. Hope he does well and showcases his talents at Southampton to show what he can do.

The guy was a beast in an FM save I did so for that reason I want us to have a buy back clause

I don't think Southampton wants him anymore

Home of Barca Fans