Marlon Santos

Devils

[tw]1030156585199390720[/tw]

It's done.

6m.

FC Barcelona and US Sassuolo Calcio have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Marlon Santos. The Italian club will pay FC Barcelona 6 million euros.

FC Barcelona retain the right to buy back the player and 50% of the economic rights on any future sale. The clause regarding future sale will not come into effect if Marlon plays 50 games with US Sassuolo Calcio, at which point the Italian club is obliged to pay another 6 million euros.

FC Barcelona would like to publicly express their gratitude to Marlon and wish him all the best in the future.

Incredible business. Bag is secured.

Last edited:

Joan

Wish him all the best. Honestly hope he does well there. Always liked him for some reason.

FC433

Good deal. I like the buy-back clause because you never know. We bought him for 5m and sold him for 6m + 6m if he plays more than 50 matches.

Andresito

Staff member
Hope he reaches the potential he showed during Lucho's last year, he could probably play for a team like Napoli in the future.

raki

Another good sale. Thanks Abidal. Marlon will shine.

50 games is like 2 seasons. Good time margin to evolve.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Here's something crazy:

[tw]1055784156511305729[/tw]

The gist of it:

As per Mundo Deportivo, Barca are planning to activate Marlon's buyback clause/option to bolster our CB department.

Meaning, Malcom would likely leave for Tottenham or Inter because of the 3 Non EU slots.

I've no idea if what he has been up to in Italy this season. Does anyone?

gasgas

Here's something crazy:

[tw]1055784156511305729[/tw]

The gist of it:

As per Mundo Deportivo, Barca are planning to activate Marlon's buyback clause/option to bolster our CB department.

Meaning, Malcom would likely leave for Tottenham or Inter because of the 3 Non EU slots.

I've no idea if what he has been up to in Italy this season. Does anyone?

haven't heard much but from what i have seen he's been doing well

Home of Barca Fans