Marlon Santos

Devils

He was unbelievably composed and calm through the entire match.

Wonderful performance on his debut.

El Flaco

Marlon would've never played this game against Las Palmas today had it not been for Masche's injury during warm-up, unfortunaly...

Solid performance from him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great to hear he did well. :rockon:

But remember, he only played as there was literally noone else to play so screw you Lucho.

I can only imagine how Palencia (better performer than Marlon in B team) would have looked if given a chance sometime this season.

khaled_a_d

I can only imagine how Palencia (better performer than Marlon in B team) would have looked if given a chance sometime this season.

Palencia game really doesn't suit our football that much,unlike Marlon. I really like the kid but I will be surprised if he has future in Barca

BarcaOG

Banned
Absolutely delighted with his performance: effective, almost errorless, technically sound. Honestly I confused him with Umtiti a couple of times, because the maturity of his game and the calm under pressure reminded me of Samuel. It's a shame he's only making his debut now, but whatever. He's one to keep an eye on for the next few seasons.

God Serena

Palencia game really doesn't suit our football that much,unlike Marlon. I really like the kid but I will be surprised if he has future in Barca

Nonsense...

Palencia may not be an attack first fullback but compared to everyone we've tried at RB bar Vidal he's the best fit if all aspects of the position are to be taken into consideration.

Home of Barca Fans