Marlon Santos

Messi983

HB, I hope he gets his papers quickly.

Also, does he remember anyone else on...

Abidal.jpg

...in that picture?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope he makes it here (along with Samuel) and we don't have to worry about cbs for the next decade.

xXKonan

I think its probably safe to say he will be bought at the end of the season.

I don't even remember the last time a player that was brought in on loan for the B team that got to join Preseason with the main team and train with them as much as Marlon has so far. and he's the only B team CB that is on our CL roster as well.

Dude made a hell of a impression in Training and the chances he got in Preseason on certainly turn a lot of heads and most of all Impressed the one man he should and that's Lucho. MD even mentioned he's pretty much our Unofficial 5th CB.

I really hope he does make it.

xXKonan

Tarin might be another Grimaldo situation. Both are talented but probably not rated as highly by Lucho and the Technical staff.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tarin might be another Grimaldo situation. Both are talented but probably not rated as highly by Lucho and the Technical staff.

As long as Tarin doesn't piss off Lucho by refusing to go on loan, he should be fine. That's assuming Lucho stays at the end of the season. Hopefully he will, but you never know.

God Serena

As long as Tarin doesn't piss off Lucho by refusing to go on loan, he should be fine. That's assuming Lucho stays at the end of the season. Hopefully he will, but you never know.

I honestly doubt he stays after this season, and if he does he's almost 100% gone. Tarin is a year younger than Marlon and only really has one season of B team experience, so he'll most likely have to impress Lucho's successor, whoever that may be. By then the likes of Mascherano and Mathieu will be gone but Umtiti and Marlon will be there to fill the spot. The kid's going to have to get pretty lucky to have much of a chance here I think, which is a shame, I've loved the way Tarin plays since his Juvenil days.

navidjaan

This is exactly what's going to happen. Only trained once with the team the entire last season where he was key for Barça B and isn't getting any chances. He wasn't 100% after his injury before preseason, so that's why he couldn't go to England. Won't get a single chance this season either.

nibarcafans

Good to hear he's finally getting close to playing

Seems like he's really going to overshadow Tarin as the upcoming centre-back. How likely are either to be given a game in some of the lesser matches for the first team this season?

Home of Barca Fans