Marlon Santos

Nucky

It depends most of the time TV3 does show the games but it's mostly IP locked to spain. other wise you're straight out of luck when it comes to trying to Watch Barca B games.

also Marlon trained with the Team today along with José Suárez,Cámara, Kaptoum and Martínez.

How about online streams?

xXKonan

I doubt he will be in the squad due to already having 3 CB's available. But during the first league game with Masche being suspended and Mathieu being injured theirs a good chance he could get called up for the bench.

F

Flavia

I don't really like when a new player gets overhyped this fast. He's promising, but let him adapt, and show some consistency before wanting to promote him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't really like when a new player gets overhyped this fast. He's promising, but let him adapt, and show some consistency before wanting to promote him.

Just you watch. The minute he makes his first mistake...lets just say that opening a pitchfork emporium might be a prudent business decision.

xXKonan

Just you watch. The minute he makes his first mistake...lets just say that opening a pitchfork emporium might be a prudent business decision.
I already await the "Marlon is the Douglas of CB's" if he makes a mistake.

I'm certainly of guilty of overhyping the guy since I'm pretty excited to see if he does work out. :lol:

xXKonan

"Bastard Bartomeu laundering his money in Brazil..."
Speaking of that. I remember when reading the Globo articles during the whole Gerson Saga a year ago Fluminense and Barcelona wanted to form a alliance or a "Partnership".

Fluminense, does have a pretty solid youth system and that's what the aim was for. in the last couple of years it had prospects like Gerson,Kenedy,Robert,Marlon coming through and even in the past it had guys like Thiago Silva and Marcelo coming through their youth system.

Since our Relations are really good it gives us the opportunity to get some of these prospects on loan with a low buy fee if they impress. the First one was Robert, who was considered a talented prospect but he had a pretty bad attitude and was considered "Lazy" by some supporters and as you can see he didn't work out here and was sent back.

Marlon was the second one and as you can see he's impressed a lot of people so far during Preseason and if he keeps it up he will stay here in Barcelona. it's an interesting Strategy since it's risk free and it helps us avoid pulling a Douglas/Henrique/Kerrison situation of paying money straight up for guys who are a huge unknown if they are good enough or are just overall Crap and we have repercussions later on.

Jallo

Why wouldn't he ? Oh yeah he made that mistake so he is shit

Have you actually seen him play more than once. He not a young prospect he's very mistake prone and cannot pass the ball at Barca level. He was brought in as backup/ squad player for the b team.

xXKonan

I watched Martinez a couple of times in the Barca B friendlies and like it's been stated just poor on the ball overall. during a Friendly when he played he just kept doing Long balls that either missed the target completely or he managed to give the ball away.

I think he will turn out to be a Okay signing for the B team though. not First team Material but a decent rotational player for the B team.

Home of Barca Fans