xXKonan

MARLON SANTOS

Marlon-590x308.jpg

Name: Marlon Santos
Born: 7 September 1995
Position: Central defender
Preferred foot: Right

----------​

According to Globo Esporte, Barcelona are in negotiations for the young CB . if he were to sign it will be for the B team. Last summer we already paid to have a First Option on him, and it looks like we will follow through with it.

xXKonan

I believe he has a much better shot at playing than Robert did.

Marlon has been wanted by several cubs and I remember reading a report Juventus wanting him awhile back. and this summer alone their were rumors Villarreal wanting him as a potential Bailly replacement. Fluminense, haven't been great last year and they decided to bench Marlon in favor of Henrique (Yeah our Henrique) and I seen some Fluminense fans complain how the only reason why Henrique starts is because Fluminense spent 9 million to get him and are trying to justify their purchase.

And Marlon will at least show up here being fit and instead of Overweight like Robert was.

xXKonan

[tw]746738053843197952[/tw]

5 Million?

That's really a good price if he ends up doing well.

[tw]746738884952850432[/tw]

xXKonan

What happened to that fat Brazilian we last signed for B team?
Robert? we are sending him back to Brazil. Even when he got into shape he really couldn't adapt well at all. and wasn't good enough.

Marlon though? he's actually been rated and considered the next "Thiago Silva" due to rarely making fouls and is calm with the ball. Well to get down to reality though, He will make if further than Robert ever could Imo.

and if he succeeds he wouldn't be a bad option to loan out for a couple of seasons to better Liga teams and see if he actually has it in him to make it to the first team.

khaled_a_d

Watched him couple of times during the U-21 World Cup last year.looked good tbf. nothing extraordinary but very good prospect
It is the type of deal that I actually like.loan with option to buy is always good and low risk

xXKonan

The obligatory "Skills" video.

Man the comment section on the original article I found on globoesporte, is priceless. :lol: they're just constantly shitting on Flum's management for letting their talented youth players go and keeping deadweight around.

The amount of hate Gum and Henrique get (Starting CB's) on there is crazy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could easily start with Marlon-Tarin.

Tarin was the best defender of the team last season. He's not going to lose his place unless they've gone mad.

Heard a lot of good things about Marlon Santos and it's a low risk deal as already pointed out. Good IMO.

Fluminense fans are going absolutely beserk though :lol:

Last edited:

xXKonan

So we sign Umtiti,Marlon and Lemos aswell?
Marlon is a loan+Buy option deal for the B team, but the club apparently sees him good enough to play for the Main team every now and then.

He's likely our second option since Davinson Sanchez joined Ajax.

xavi_the_Boss

Marlon is a loan+Buy option deal for the B team, but the club apparently sees him good enough to play for the Main team every now and then.

He's likely our second option since Davinson Sanchez joined Ajax.

It seems like we will make a new bid for Lemos aswell so we would sign 3 CB which is kinda weird when we have Tarin at the B Team.

Home of Barca Fans