Marlon Santos

xXKonan

Playing with a back three and having a 34 year old Dante who was never really a completely sound CB leading the defense isn't the greatest idea.

Lutece FC

The Nice hype is finished. Bye, bye Favre and others. They let Belhanda, their playmaker for Wesley Sneijder ... I loved him ... but he's too old.

Guys like Seri, Cyprien, Saint Maximin, will go next summer. Without a doubt.

El Flaco

Tbf, the entire Nice have looked bad against Lyon.

Even without their best player Fekir (who's sick), they're completely running the game.

Scored 4 goals before the HT.

Messi983

This loan didn't really work out well so far for Marlon. Though from the games I've seen he wasn't really that bad, it was more a problem of the whole team defensive vulnerability. I didn't follow Nice much last season, did they also play with 3 at the back?

Also, conspiracy theory. Is it possible that Favre is intentionally trying to ruin them so he'd get sacked? IIRC he already agreed to terms with Dortmund last summer but Nice didn't let him go. Maybe he doesn't want to be there anymore.

God Serena

This loan didn't really work out well so far for Marlon. Though from the games I've seen he wasn't really that bad, it was more a problem of the whole team defensive vulnerability. I didn't follow Nice much last season, did they also play with 3 at the back?

Also, conspiracy theory. Is it possible that Favre is intentionally trying to ruin them so he'd get sacked? IIRC he already agreed to terms with Dortmund last summer but Nice didn't let him go. Maybe he doesn't want to be there anymore.

Sounds to me like we've made another terrible decision when it comes to loan destinations, then. Why is it that our loans never seem to go well? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans