Ivan Perisic

xXKonan

Considering how much Inter has been playing hard ball with United this summer in regards to Perisic when it came to the fee. They want over 50 million for him.

Zuti

If we don't get Dembele or Coutinho, I'd go for him too, 50m should do it, that's the sum Inter was asking United to pay i think.

Jombi

stupid idea. Much rather just focus on Deulofeu if we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel like this.

Judoman

stupid idea. Much rather just focus on Deulofeu if we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel like this.

He is not a "bottom of the barrel", he is an excelent player. I forgot about him, when he was on his way to united. I like him a lot, he is
like softer and much more technical version of Mandzukic. Perhaps a bit unortodox for Barca, but i m sure we could use his work rate in attack line.

xXKonan

Perišić would be a Pedro for us which isn't a bad thing.

his fee though is going to be an issue.

Yannik

I think Inter isn't gonna miss out fee-wise either. They're gonna put some millions onto that previous United offer. Not just because Neymar, but also because it's one month later in the market now and Serie A starts next week. Could imagine them wanting something around 60-70m

Dado

I have not watched a single game of Serie A last year but seeing this now... ... jesus f christ what Inter strikers can miss. :blind:

[youtube]tdYzP8uV-U4[/youtube]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While he's a good player he is not the profile we need (if Barca profile exists for Barca anymore).

Arkk

I thought the AdM rumours were bad enough.. no offence but Perisic?! :lol: I rather sign nobody and use Deulofeu

Home of Barca Fans