Ivan Perisic

serghei

Was beast. Him and Mandzukic inflitrated between England's defenders like silent ninjas and executed Pickford in cold blood. Perisic was in the middle of almost every solid chance Croatia created, either shooting or giving the final pass.

clemente

Hes one of those players where the more important the goal is, the better his finishing gets. Always the guy to save his team. Hes such a perfect player for any team to have, will never forget MU fans being annoyed at the rumours of them getting Perisic for 50m :lol:

MTL_Barca

Will join Bayern on 1 year loan (5M fee) with a 20M option to buy him afterwards. Already had his medical in Munich today so the announcement should be soon.

Surprising move to say the least :lol:

Vilarrubi

Will join Bayern on 1 year loan (5M fee) with a 20M option to buy him afterwards. Already had his medical in Munich today so the announcement should be soon.

Surprising move to say the least :lol:

Bargain. Is his contract near ending or something?

MTL_Barca

Bargain. Is his contract near ending or something?

Still running until 2022, looks like Inter just wants to get rid of him. His last season wasn't very good and he doesn't seem have a place in Contes plans.

But even for that price i think there's a good chance Bayern will just send him back next summer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just a short-term patch like what we did with KPB while waiting to get Sane summer. I am sure Bayern won’t trigger the buy option.

This guy has decent stats (8 goals and 12 assists etc. in 45 apps etc.) however he will be sitting on the bench mostly.

Raketa10

Just a short-term patch like what we did with KPB while waiting to get Sane summer. I am sure Bayern won’t trigger the buy option.

This guy has decent stats (8 goals and 12 assists etc. in 45 apps etc.) however he will be sitting on the bench mostly.

Perisic is 10x better than KPB.

Yannik

Over all a great deal really. I mean loans with BO are pretty much always a win situation for the buyer. Inter fans don't seem to bothered though, apparently Perisic had a shit season and people think he's past it.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If we sell Depay, I would go for this guy. Veteran for free who rarely disappoints in big games. And we need transfer money for other positions.

Home of Barca Fans