Sofiane Boufal

xXKonan

0f20458a1390c9d58f5d11f354e9e1.jpg

Full name: Sofiane Boufal

Date of birth: September 17, 1993 (age 22)

Place of birth: Paris, France

Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)

Playing position: Attacking midfielder

Current Club: Lille OSC

According to SPORT/moises.llorens (Twitter) His agent Moussa Sissoko is in Barcelona to negotiate a possible transfer to Barcelona. He's considered a great talent that could also play as a LW, RW and CF, and is one of the options to relieve MSN when needed. according to SPORT he would cost at least 15 Million euros.

khaled_a_d

It makes more sense than Nolito since Boufal can play on both sides (and of course has potential to improve further).

1-I didn't say Nolito makes sense for us.right now he doesn't
2-Nolito might actually make more sense than Boufal for couple of reasons
a-Boufal is as young as Denis ,who played on both wings this year in a way superior team and league and proved himself in every competition even when played against us.putting both at same team behind MSN make absolutely no sense.
b-Nolito right now is a superior player to both,It would be understandable of the Lucho would want more proven player to make immediate impact specially considering that Nolito was his ex-player (every coach love getting those) and right now he is probably th best player in La Liga who isn't playing in the top 3 clubs. nothing against Boufal but he simply doesn't provide anything we don't have.it is like spending money to destroy his career
c-Price,as you said Boufal will cost way more than Nolito.

xXKonan

According to MD, his agent met with Robert a Month ago and offered him to us.

He has several teams interested in him and supposedly will make a decision about his future soon.

Yannik

This is BS, so you're going to judge him for a penalty and a little dispute ... So they fought, so what ? It's footbal a physical game not fucking curling.

It's not a huge deal, but it's already showing what kind of a guy Boufal seems to be in the dressing room.

Trickykid

Honestly, a bit of attitude doesn't bother me a whole lot. He'll be brought swiftly back to earth once he starts training with MSN and Masch tells him off for the first time.
I don't buy this rumor, though, unless Lucho figures he can play as a 9. And he really doesn't strike me as the type for that position.

Nucky

Attitude can change but I would kind of prefer him over Nolito because he is younger.. Nolito is great back up, no question about that but Nolito can give us 2-3 season on top level while this young lad can give us at least 8.. 15M is a solid price for back up player since he will be for resting MSN..

Trickykid

Attitude can change but I would kind of prefer him over Nolito because he is younger.. Nolito is great back up, no question about that but Nolito can give us 2-3 season on top level while this young lad can give us at least 8.. 15M is a solid price for back up player since he will be for resting MSN..

There's no way in hell that 15M is the actual price, though. A young attacking profile from the French league like him will most likely fetch at least double that.

Home of Barca Fans