Diego Forlan

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's one of my favorite players, very professional and a real fighter... The only downside is his age, he's 30 I believe...

nebeer

Love is All
He's one of my favorite players, very professional and a real fighter... The only downside is his age, he's 30 I believe...

Age doesn't matter mate. Henry is 31 now and he seems only to be getting better. I guess footballers these days are finding ways of stretching their careers. Look at Giggs, Scholes, Maldini, Zanetti, Raul and many others.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Age doesn't matter mate. Henry is 31 now and he seems only to be getting better. I guess footballers these days are finding ways of stretching their careers. Look at Giggs, Scholes, Maldini, Zanetti, Raul and many others.
What I was thinking. Age is getting less and less relevent what with the healthy eating and sports science.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Well done City not trying to sign any decent player player for £100 million. Would be a good buy but he probably won't move.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eto is our player but if can`t score more than Forlan and you he is playing in a team that scored more than 100 goals then I`m sorry to say but there are others who deserve the Pichichi more.

nebeer

Love is All
Forlan deserved it. His performance has brought Atletico on the verge of CL qualification.

Last edited:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
So lethal, however i don't want us to even consider his buy-out clause because it's way too much for a striker like him. 20M tops!

Home of Barca Fans